Your Colony need to survive this new Earth ! Great offline simulation RTS game !
TERRA NOVA : Strategy of Survival
* The action begins in 2050, when humanity by their ignorance destroyed the Earth. The colony you are about to develop is the only salvation for you and the people who have followed you, as well as those who will join you along the way.
* The hostile environment as well as the interactions with other groups of people make the experience unique.
* You will need to research and build the infrastructure and buildings for the colony and make sure that they all have the resources they need to live and thrive.
* Discover the big map around the colony and send research teams in missions to find a way for a better life.
* Make wise decisions when your colonists ask for your opinion or ask for your help because the welfare and the future of the colony will depend on you.
* Some people will join the colony but other groups will attack it. And not just people ... you will find out about this in the long run.
*Decide if you want to get in touch with people who pass by, accept or not those who want to join, trust others or not, fight if necessary, trade with other groups and most importantly, keep them all alive!
* ... and many more you will see in the game.
** More about:
• RTS(Real Time Strategy);
• Offline game(no internet needed to play);
• FREE to play;
• Fine graphics;
• Grate gameplay and mechanics;
• Game story modeled by your decisions;
• More and more future updates.
*** This game was made by BENDIS Games, it is the work of a single person and I would be grateful for any feedback and ideas, this will help me develop this game further and for you to have a gaming experience as you wish.
I am waiting for opinions or ideas here in comments or
*New game ending added;
*Improved contact tents experience;
*New background songs added;
*Big Map Area mechanics and visual design improved;
*New save mechanics regarding buildings;
*X5 game speed during attacks unlocked;
*New enemy - "Beast" ( They will attack after you finish the "Beasts Layer" mission in the Big Area Map );
*Enemy AI improved;
*Dog AI in battle improved;
*Colonists AI improved;
* Fixing other bugs;
Ratings and Reviews
Great game, just need to fix a few bugs
Overall, I have been really impressed with the gameplay. For anyone starting out, I recommend building 3 houses asap so your 5 residents stay alive and happy, then develop your water pump and get your 4 water units unlocked. Don’t be afraid to exchange energy for resources, especially in the beginning. I haven’t spent any money on this game yet, just watched several ads to get more energy (note: you do need to watch full ad to get the energy).
Some bugs I found include when you continue the game after closing or going to main menu, your water pump starts over and turns off. This should retain the value when you save, so for now I have to save and quit immediately after I produce water, then remember to turn it on right away when I continue. The other bug is the tool shop says 3 wood and 5 metal produces 2 tools, but it appears it only produces 1.
I don’t mind the graphics too much, as the strategy and gameplay make up for it. If the bugs are fixed and if there are a few graphic enhancements, this game would go from great to amazing!!
Developer Response ,
I will fix the water pump in a future update.
The tools should be produced one by one over time and not both in the same time.
I love this game. I played it all day and never really got bored of it. There’s no pop up ads unless you want to watch an ad for extra energy but it’s not required. I do however feel like I’ve hit a wall in the game where if I build more wood or metal search buildings it glitches and won’t let me assign workers to them or they disappear after I close it and reopen, same with the huts. I would love for this to be resolved but it’s still a fun game
Great Game but could improve
I have really enjoyed this game in the time I’ve played it. A couple things that I think would improve it though is 1. Making the day/night cycle move more quickly. It seems like the day goes by quickly because you are adjusting workers and resources but when it comes to night, the time feels so low because nothing is going on other than occasional building. 2. Increasing the likelihood of colonist joining or rate at which colonists join. I currently am fluctuating at 15-17 colonists (some have died or left because of events) but I have room for 22 since I have several houses built up. I know the current cycle is every 5 days in-game you get at least one but in the early to mid stages of the game, getting at least 2-4 each time (if you have the room) would be highly beneficial to the colony and for gathering a good amount of resources to support them. Overall a very good game which is unlike most others on the store right now & I’m looking forward to what is updated in the future!
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much! I will take in consideration for future updates.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Andrei Radu
- 209.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Radu Andrei 2020
- In-App Purchases
- A bag full with 50 Energy! $0.99
- Backpack full with 300 Energy! $4.99
- Military Box with 700 Energy! $9.99
- 2000 Energy + 25 Colonists! $19.99
- 5000 Energy + 50 colonists! $49.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.