DIG! FIGHT! EXPLORE! BUILD! Join the community of millions of Terrarians!
TERRARIA MOBILE REBUILT FROM THE GROUND UP – NEW AND IMPROVED AND NOW INCLUDING THE 1.4.3 UPDATE AS WELL AS THE "DON'T STARVE TOGETHER™" CROSSOVER CONTENT!
"This is the full version of Terraria, built from the ground up... If you loved it on PC or consoles, you’ll love it here.” - Slide To Play
The very world is at your fingertips as you fight for survival, fortune, and glory. Delve deep into cavernous expanses, seek out ever-greater foes to test your mettle in combat, or construct your own city - In the World of Terraria, the choice is yours!
We recommend at least iPhone 6S, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 4 or newer. We support iPhone 5S, iPad Air 1, iPad Mini 2 running at least iOS 10.0, but these devices may experience reduced performance.
• MULTIPLAYER – Play with up to 7 friends on Local Wifi or Online via device-device Wifi hosted games or through the Mobile Terraria Dedicated Server for PC (available for free on Terraria.org)
• TERRARIA REIMAGINED FOR MOBILE – Fully customizable controls and User Interface provide a level of polish and capability not previously possible!
• Gamepad support – including fully-remappable buttons - Play with your Bluetooth connected gamepad where supported.
• Full array of World sizes – Small/Medium/Large...the same size as on Terraria for PC! Now includes random world name generator and the ability to use World Seeds (including some hidden easter egg worlds)
• New! On top of the additions from Journey’s End, all of the Terraria content from the 1.3.1 – 1.3.5 updates is here! This includes:
- Wiring Overhaul, logic gates, sensors, and the Grand Design
- Desert Overhaul, Sandstorms and Blizzards
- Party Events
- Old One’s Army crossover event
- And much more!
• New! Master Mode presents an even higher level of challenge for the worthy Terraria veterans.
• New! Journey Mode creates a more accessible Terraria experience than ever before – tailor your gameplay to fit your unique preferences!
• New! Quality of Life features – from Block Swap to the Void Vault to Boss Health Bars to customizable UI appearance options
• New! Atmospheric and Weather effects will play a greater role than ever before!
• New! The Terraria Bestiary will help you keep track of the enemies, allies, and critters you encounter!
• New foes, including brand new bosses and events to test your mettle in combat
• Over 400 enemies to combat, defeat, and plunder for loot
• Over 20 Biomes and Mini-Biomes to explore, both above and underground – from lush forests to barren deserts to dungeons, the underworld, and even the terrifying Corruption await!
• Updated crafting with multiple added item options
• Over 20 NPCs to discover, each providing their own benefits and unique style
• More than 1000 new items to discover – bringing the total item count to more than 5000!
• In-depth building options that are easy to learn but allow for amazing feats of architecture in the hands of a master.
• And much, much more!
In short, every pixel of Terraria has been reimagined and hand crafted for the BEST possible mobile experience!
Follow us on Twitter @Terraria_Logic and @505_Games
Join our community on Discord @ http://Discord.GG/Terraria
Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TerrariaOfficial and https://www.facebook.com/505Games
Visit us on the web at www.terraria.org
Join the official Terraria Forums at: https://forums.terraria.org/
· We added an input locking solution to improve the way the game handles controller and keyboard & mouse play
· The interface editor has been improved with a more user-friendly layout
· Fixed an issue where users were unable to open the Grand Design and Multicolor Wrench pop-up menus when on Multiplayer
· Fixed an issue where the UI scale slider in Settings would become invisible if the UI scale was set to minimum
· Fixed an issue where some users were unable to navigate to the trash slot in the inventory when using a controller
· Fixed an issue where the weather would lock in a certain state after updating to the latest version
· Fixed an issue where the Princess NPC would spawn without a name
· Fixed an issue where the Spinal Tap whip wouldn’t hit enemies correctly
· Fixed an issue where the minion summoned by Abigail’s Flower would not deal damage to enemies unless it ran into them
· Fixed an issue where players were unable to buy Team Dye from the Dye Trader
· Fixed an issue where certain users were unable to join a world after setting the spawn by sleeping
And much more!
Ratings and Reviews
An intriguing genre blend, Terraria mixes collection, construction, and combat in a retro-styled 2D adventure. Break apart the world, uncovering rare treasures and digging deep underground for resources to build elaborate houses. Then craft powerful weapons and armor before facing bizarre, fantastical creatures. It’s a huge, sophisticated experience that’s easy to spend hours with—a universe of densely layered surprises, where every session is exciting.
Love this game. And I’ve only ever played this on mobile version because I love the two finger controls. And once the new update came, with controls similar to PC or console, I worried. The new controls for mobile make no sense considering that it’s MOBILE and not PC or console. They make it so you would need like 5 fingers at once to operate it as well as you could when the old controls were used.
A couple things much harder to control are using auto weapons, and even just moving and jumping in general. Now, you have to use a separate button to do each task. Which isn’t very ideal, considering it’s a game you should easily be able to play with only two thumbs.
Overall, I don’t think it would be necessary to change back to the old controls for good, because I know that there is no chance that that I’ll happen, but perhaps have there be an option to play with new controls or old controls. This way, people who are used to one or the other wouldn't have to adapt so drastically.
Another solution could be to just alter the new controls to be cleaner to operate, and also a little less cluttered. Even though you can change the size, they clutter the screen. And if you make them smaller, it makes for an even more difficult gameplay.
Please don’t take this as bashing the whole game, because controls are only a fraction of the game. But are a very crucial fraction, in ensuring that everyone has a smooth, easy, fun, and engaging.
Great mobile port... with some issues
So for me, someone who has over 300 hours on Terraria on PC, I thought I’d might as well give this game a try. $4.99 later, here I am with this game. Overall, a pretty good port, sporting the 1.2 update from the PC. The game looks great, controls... aren’t the best but useable, and the tutorial is a relatively good place to start off from, and does a good job at explaining the first part of the game, one thing the PC edition doesn’t have. I have a couple gripes with the game though. First, the inventory and crafting interfaces look overcrowded and can be pretty overwhelming for example when you aren’t familiar with the game. Organizing your inventory is pretty tedious, and definitely needs a redesign. Another thing, is that on phones, you only have 5 hot bar slots, and the game is zoomed in so much that you can only see about 10-15 tiles or so in front of you, and your hearts are super tiny. However, when playing on iPad, you get 10 hot-bar slots and a much more zoomed-out view of the world, somewhere around 40 blocks around you, which makes for a much better gaming experience, and because of the bigger screen, inventory managing is slightly easier, but same problems as the phone. Anyway, that’s about it on my opinion of the game, and I would say definitely pick up a copy if you have five bucks lying around. Hoping the devs fix these issues with the next update. Thanks for reading, have a good one. ✌️
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 505 Games (US), Inc.
- 257.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- ©2012 Re-Logic. Published by 505 Games. Developed by DR Studios. All Rights Reserved.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.