Get mapped and not-yet-mapped pending permit data for Texas oil and gas drilling.
* The point of Texas Wells Pro is to present new Texas oil and gas well pending permit data in a mobile-friendly format, provide a rough mapping option for permits that have not yet been assigned a latitude and longitude by the Railroad Commission of Texas (with which homedatasheet.com, Inc. is not affiliated), and automatically list operator contact information so the user doesn't have to go digging for it manually. ***IMPORTANT*** Texas Wells Pro IS NOT appropriate for historical research! It only has access to recent (last week, or so) pending permit data.
* Texas Wells Pro lists pending permits back at least a week in ALL counties, but will not list the name of a county if it has not had pending permit activity during the coverage period. If you are not familiar with the counties where oil and gas development is occurring, please consult the Railroad Commission's free Drilling Permit Application Query (http://webapps.rrc.state.tx.us/DP/initializePublicQueryAction.do).
Texas Wells Pro typically lists pending permits, mapped and unmapped, along with operator contact information, land survey data, SWR flags (if applicable), total well depth, and Railroad Commission district.
All raw pending permit info is supplied by the Railroad Commission of Texas (with which we are not affiliated). We will convert the raw data into a mobile-friendly format and typically present it to you, the user, twice each business day at approximately 3:10 p.m. Central Time and 11:10 p.m. Central Time.
You may view the Railroad Commission web page for each selected permit by touching the "Live" button in the Permit Details view. Permit attachments may be accessed by clicking their links.
Locations of pins on the map are approximate and, in some cases, may not capture changes made on pending permits.
Locations of original Texas survey centroids are approximate and are NOT to be confused with well locations or proposed well locations.
Make sure any telephone solicitations are in compliance with all applicable laws. Airtime charges may apply to telephone calls. Note that a small percentage of operators are outside the U.S. and *significant* airtime charges may apply for international calling.
You should never use Texas Wells Pro as the sole basis of financial or safety decisions. Always consult source documents (such as the well plat) on file at the Railroad Commission, and retain the services of State licensed professionals such as attorneys, engineers, and surveyors to assist you.
You can contact us regarding any of our apps, before or after purchase, at: email@example.com
Slight UI adjustment in the main view for better compatibility with iPhone 15
Ratings and Reviews
No communication since 9/2/2022
I have not seen any new permits since 9/2/2222
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- homedatasheet.com, Inc.
- 2.5 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2023 homedatasheet.com, Inc.