***Best Text to Speech App***
*Millions of Downloads
*All Major Languages
*Save Frequent Phrases
Please leave reviews with feature requests.
Type in or copy and paste text and listen with human quality text to speech. Simply enter any text and tap speak to instantly speak the words aloud.
Payment and Subscription Information:
• You can optionally subscribe for unlimited access to all voices and features of this app
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews weekly unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
Ratings and Reviews
I recently had neck surgery. During the surgery, one of my voice box nerves became paralyzed. I am not supposed to use it for a while to help it heal. Hopefully, it's use will come back on its own. In the meantime, I have 4 kids and an amazing husband who have no idea what I'm saying.... Until now! I am so grateful for this app that allows me to communicate again without playing charades (which my family is horrible at) Even if it does takes me a bit longer now than actually speaking. I like the ability to save often-used phrases. The voices are among the most realistic I've heard. The only thing that could make this app better, is if I could push a button to delete out all of what I had previously written. I hate having to select everything & delete. Sometimes I forget, & that is just a big hot mess :) it would also be nice if the phrases saved in alphabetical order in addition to the order entered, as it saves them now. The description says that it can read emails, but either I'm really slow witted, or it doesn't do that. At least not that I've figured out. Not unless you copy & paste them in. It is also notable that you cannot use this app unless you have an internet connection. The only way to use it without, is with the saved phrases. I haven't experienced having to have an 'account' yet. All in all, this app is a definite keeper for me. :) Thanks again for developing such an amazing app for us to use! :) keep up the good work!
Like this app!!!
Can we appreciate how easy this app is to use. Being able to use the pdf reading option has saved me so much time, not to mention you can switch up the voice if you prefer a different speaker.
Great app for someone with speech difficulties
Thank you so much I am so happy I found this app. It really has allowed me to find my voice, which because of this app can range from American or French or Australian. Please any one with difficulty speaking please try this app.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Text to Speech
- 76.6 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Text To Speech
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Weekly $9.99
- Unlimited $9.99
- Obama Voice $19.99
- All Voices $39.99
- US English Male Voice $14.99
- Bush Voice $14.99
- Mexican Spanish Female Voice $14.99
- UK English Male Voice $14.99
- Unlimited $4.99
- Export Audio $29.99