The Textron Aviation Service app available for iPhone and iPad connects you to our global network of customer support resources. Find service facilities, support and sales representatives nearest to you. You’ll also have quick access to our product support team and other Textron Aviation Service points of contact, as well as all of these great features:
• Receive customized Push Notifications
• Customize the app by hiding tools that are not beneficial to you
• Locate nearby Hawker, Beechcraft, Cessna, and McCauley Service Centers and Mobile Service Units.
• Locate nearby Support and Sales Representatives.
• Quick access to our Product Support teams and Parts & Programs personnel.
• View status of your aircraft in service and pay invoices!
• Order parts
• Directly call or email with one click.
• Content is automatically updated to ensure you always have the most current contact information
• Direct access to 1Call, 3D touch users have shortcut access to Searching and 1Call
• Register and manage available Customer Conferences
• Manage AReS II data, download files directly from your aircraft and send them to Textron Aviation
• Receive notifications for faults instantly, view the last 30 days, and submit a fault to 1Call for LinxUs Air customers
• Submit faults to 1Call instantly and view status of submitted faults for aircraft that do not support LinxUs
• This app is the one stop app for Textron Aviation Service, new tools and features will be added!
-Added ability to save AReS Box passwords locally to your device, copy and paste when connecting
-Added iMessage Aircraft Stickers
-iOS 13 support
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The app is an excellent resource for seeing where the nearest support for your aircraft anywhere in the USA. The live MSU locations are excellent. Have used it to contact MSU while aircraft on a trip. MSU was in route and 1 hour out from the aircraft within 30 minutes of landing and contacting Cessna. Would be nice if the app would open at my location instead of always centering on Wichita in the "service facilities" section. Also, would be good if app remembered filter settings in "service facilities" section. The MSU contact information also needs updated, so when you call the number under the MSU you reach the people in direct control of the MSU. Overall, a great platform and awesome concept by Cessna! Highly recommended! Knowing Cessna this is just a platform for constant improvement. Looking forward to updates!
Great ap you can see where all the MSU's are at for top notch service.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.