The Tezza app is here! Time to make your iPhone photos & videos pop with fresh presets and simple editing tools. These presets have been made with love to help you achieve the photography aesthetic you have always dreamed of.
Tezza photo & video editor was designed by creators and with creators in mind. Our presets are built from the ground up to make you look and feel amazing. Here you can find fun photo filters & effects like stop motion, glitter, vintage film, frames, and over 100 editorial templates. Our beautiful presets for photos and videos will help you to create the brand aesthetic of your dreams!
Auto-renewable subscription information:
• Tezza app subscription pricing is as follows:
• Photo editing only:
• $1.99 per month
• $19.99 per year
* Photo + Video editing:
• $3.99 per month
• $39.99 per year
• Subscribers get access to everything currently in the Tezza app as well as all new features, filters, photo/video effects, editing tools, and guides as they are released for as long as they are subscribed
• Subscriptions can occur on a monthly basis for $1.99 USD per month, or on a yearly basis for $19.99 USD per year for photo editing only, or for $3.99 USD per month, or on a yearly basis for $39.99 USD per year for photo + video editing
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period and renewal of a Tezza app subscription will cost either $1.99/month USD, or $19.99/year USD for photo editing only, or will cost $3.99/month USD, or $39.99/year USD for photo + video editing
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
If you have any questions, concerns, feedback or just want to chat, hit us up: firstname.lastname@example.org
Oops, we got a makeover :) introducing an entirely new look, inspired by vintage fashion magazines.
New features include:
- New paper, dust, and light leak overlays
- An editorial "Line" template pack
- A new logo, fonts, colors, and other goodies throughout
- Fixed a few small things we didn't catch in version 5.0.1
LIVE. CREATE. REPEAT.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best editing app - video works amazingly
I love the filters, there are so many diff ones for every occasion and I love that you can use them on videos too!!! I personally found the app very intuitive to use with copy and paste, but they made it even more obvious with actual words underneath the tool icons now. I also love the HSL and other adjustment settings - only thing to improve would be to allow lighting curves and better way to save videos in background bc that can take a while for longer videos. Overall, they are constantly improving the app (I remember when the videos saving didn’t have a timeilne showing how much had downloaded!) so def recommend.
And of course you have to buy, the free version is more like a little test trial to see if you like how to work it.
Developer Response ,
Hey there! Have you tried deleting and re-downloading the app? Shoot me an email at email@example.com and I’d love to help you debug this. Thanks!
Organization Needed In App
I am such a HUGE fan of the app and I automatically use it for all my photo editing needs. However, I think it’d be helpful if there could be a way for us to store/organize/name the presets we’ve personally curated in the app ourselves so that it’s easier to choose which preset we want to apply to a photo. I have different preset combinations/settings for different lighting & whatnot, so it’d be easy to have those be easily readily accessible rather scrolling through my feed and trying to figure out which of my presets I’m going to apply to a photo. Also, a quick deselect all button would be helpful and convenient.
Great start... could be even better!
I love this app and love the addition of the video editing :) Just a few suggestions with the new feature is that it would nice to have an estimated time range for how long the video takes to download because some can greater than 10 minutes for longer clips and the screen can’t “sleep” or else progress will be lost. It would just be nice to know to gage how long it would take and plan for editing video clips. It also would be helpful to have the download time for longer clips be sped up, however am not sure that is controllable through the app. I love the filters and the whole app overall a lot and usually don’t post these but thought they would be good improvements! Thanks:)
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Cole Herrmann
- 681.2 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Tessa Barton, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Tezza Video Monthly $3.99
- Tezza Monthly $1.99
- Tezza Video Yearly $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.