Official Mobile Guide to Alaska's Best Places
Powered by Alaska.org, The Alaska App is your ultimate interactive Alaskan discovery guide -- whether you’re planning your first trip to Alaska or live here!
Plan Your Trip
• Expert Advice: When is the best time to visit Alaska? What are the must sees? How many days do you need for your trip? What do you do if you encounter a bear or moose, and much more!
• Guides: The best Alaskan hotels, cruises, tours, attractions, restaurants, shopping, and nightlife
• Trip Planning Help: Request free itinerary recommendations from local Alaska experts
Like a Local
• Hidden Gems: The best glaciers, mountains, parks, trails, scenic viewpoints, ghost towns, and wildlife-viewing spots only locals know about
• Outdoor Recreation: A comprehensive list of Alaska’s public use cabins, RV parks, campgrounds, and trails
• Dining: Best restaurants, pubs, breweries, and coffee shops
• Local Knowledge: Listen to bush pilots, park rangers, and wilderness guides tell you about their favorite places in our audio guides
• Videos: 100+ videos, produced by us, showcasing Alaska’s top destinations and tours
App store reviewers call The Alaska App one of the best travel apps:
• "All travel apps should use the Alaska app as a model..."
• "I've lived here my whole life. This app has taught me things I never knew."
• "Nowhere else have I found an app with this much useful, intuitive, and accurate info..."
Download this free app today!
•Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
GREAT informational app!
Loved loved loved this app. We traveled around the Kenai Peninsula and up to Denali and always found great stuff using this app. It has all sorts of great recommendations and we learned a lot about Alaska. Also great for my kids to listen and learn about flaura, fauna, history and sites we were visiting. Highly recommend to anyone traveling (or living) in Alaska. Wish there were more travel apps that were as good as this one!
This app is a hidden gem
I used this app for driving from Seward to Anchoarage and then to Denali. A gold mine of info! It told me things to see and do and had interesting stories about the places along the way. I wish I knew about this app before I came to Alaska. There's a travel guide on the home screen with great tips for when to come, where to go, what to do, etc. Thanks for all the hard work!
Ditto on Hidden Gem Review
This app IS a hidden gem. There is amazing amount of information in it and the audio files are terrific. Someone worked very hard on this app and it shows. Thank you. I will use it on my upcoming trip. I have been to Alaska five times already and have found things that I didn't know about it and places to go that I was not aware of prior to having this app.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.