Connect to your church and get the latest sermons, resources, updates, and more.
Connect to your church and get the latest sermons, resources, updates, and more delivered right to your mobile device. With The Church App, you can easily watch and listen to sermons on-the-go, download media for offline listening, find and register for events, read blog articles, read the Bible, donate to your ministry, take notes in church, and much more.
Additionally, you can browse thousands of leading ministries within the app for quick access to gospel-centered content.
The Church App® Features:
• Download your favorite sermons for offline listening
• Take notes and access them across all your devices
• Look up Bible passages and follow along with Bible reading plans
• Sign up for events
• Be the first to receive updates from your church
• Easily share content with your friends and family
• Fuel the mission of ministries around the globe with quick, secure giving
- If enabled, audio for the Bible reading plan has been improved.
- If enabled, Messaging channels now include a "Threads" tab to show all active discussions, and the user interface has been refreshed.
- Misc. bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Great, but one thing is needed...
I love the The Church App but I would love it even more if you could make it so once a message or sermon has been listened to it would be marked in some way. I use the Chuck Smith app which has over 3600 teachings and it's difficult to keep track of which ones I've already heard.
Good app with one major flaw
I love that this app creates a very solid framework that allow churches reach out to their congregation via the Internet with little effort. There are many great features to alert their members to events coming up, allow for financing giving and links to sermons. However, I was really excited about the Notes section that would allow me to electronically file my notes and keep them for as long as I wanted. However, the notes section is awful. Very rarely does it work correctly. I will spend an entire sermon taking notes and it will never synchronize, so I will lose all of my notes for that day! I have started taking my notes in my Notes section on my iPhone and then try to copy them over later in the week. This still only works half of the time. I would suggest that there is an option to save the notes locally on your phone or create a button that forces the notes to sync, instead of just backing out of the notes and hope that it synchronize. I have used this same app for two different churches and they both do the same thing, so it’s related to the developer and not the church.
What a Great App
I was just thinking about creating an app for our church and somehow stumbled upon you. Although my church is not on the app yet, I have pushed to get it on there. Overall it’s great but I do wish there was a way to change my home church. I have a second church that I use to visit when I wasn’t volunteering at my home church and would love to be able to have my church when it becomes apart of the app to be my home church and the other to be my second church. Thanks for this as it is much needed in the COVID era.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Subsplash Inc
- 28.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- App: © 2021 Subsplash, Content: © 2021 The Church App
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.