Here’s to learning, teaching and diagnosing together!
This is the official companion app to the Clinical Problem Solvers podcast, you would be able to:
- Browse schemas, illness scripts, practice cases, videos, and blog posts crafted by the Clinical Problem Solvers team
- Save all documents for offline access
- Quickly access the explanation video and podcast episode associated with each schema
- Stay updated with newer versions of schemas
- Share the documents with your friends and colleagues
We are adding 4 to 5 new schemas and illness scripts per month as part of our ongoing podcast episodes.
This app is closely tied to what is discussed on each podcast episode, and not meant as a comprehensive reference. For a taste of what is in the app, please check out our podcast! The name of our podcast is "The Clinical Problem Solvers". URL at: https://apple.co/2m4cIT2
Our website: https://clinicalproblemsolving.com/
Twitter handle: @cpsolvers
Ratings and Reviews
Sleek, intuitive, rapidly accessible
Unlike so many other “point of care” apps, this app allows near-immediate access to the information you need with minimal clicks. No screen freezing or inevitable content update you have to awkwardly wait for. As anyone on a busy inpatient service will tell you, even minor delays will easily make you avoid an app. The ability to make everything available offline without paying a premium is particularly nice as every hospital has its dead spots.
The content speaks for itself, obviously, and has become a staple of my learning in residency. This app is the perfect platform as that content gets richer and deeper.
Also, FWIW I thought having an app for this was extraneous at first, but I find myself using this content even more now that its literally at my fingertips.
My favorite podcast
The app, I believe is still growing, but all in all this is an exceptional group of people that I want to support by being a member of the app and their patreon page. They keep me sharp and the algorithms they provide help me out in crunch times at work. Highly recommend filling along with them.
Medical Education Must!
This is one of the most concise point of care tools I have ever seen. Whether you teach or are a learner, this tool provides the tools needed to become a successful clinician. Patients will be better off because of what the clinical problem solvers have done.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- THE CLINICAL PROBLEM SOLVERS INC.
- 33.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 The Clinical Problem Solvers
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.