Cryptic riddles and perplexing puzzles await you as you solve the Dryad's Riddle. In a world where wit and wisdom are worth more than silver and gold, you must embark on an adventure of a lifetime. Test your mind to it’s limits and escape the land of dreams.
"The Dryad's Riddle" is a 70,000 word interactive fantasy novel by Avery Moore, where your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
• Choose your own name and play as a man or woman.
• Explore a world of fantasy and meet a collection of weird and wonderful characters.
• Use special hints and cheats whenever you get stuck.
• Over 50 riddles and puzzles to be solved.
• Three different endings to be discovered depending on how you play.
Bug fixes. If you enjoy "The Dryad's Riddle", please leave us a written review. It really helps!
Ratings and Reviews
An awesome game that will stretch your mind to its limits
This unique game was very different from the normal Hosted Games. Instead of having choices for you to make as the main character, there are numerous riddles and puzzles for you to solve.. you will be scratching your head in frustration, but don’t worry, all the mysteries have solutions! I definitely recommend this game to anyone who enjoys brainteasers because, besides being pretty well written, except for some minor spelling errors, this game definitely delivers!
A cute, whimsical little game with terrible puns
A fun riddle-fest in which all answers are ultimately logical...
Except that the white painting seems to be nonfunctional. Try as I might, I could not see anything no matter how I tilted the screen, and had to use my sole magic bean (free answer) of the run. (Its answer is Glockenspiel.)
That aside, I really enjoyed this game and its ingenious answers. I highly recommend it to any riddle-fans.
Crazy stupid fun!
I just played the free content, but it was great fun, complete with a (partial) happy ending. Riddles are generally easy. If you’re stumped, you can use in-game hints, or your friend Google. Not your usual choose your own adventure and not a trivia game like the App Store says, but really a hoot.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Hosted Games LLC
- 26.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2017 Avery Moore
- In-App Purchases
- Rest of the Game $3.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.