The Hello Club app is a convenient way to sign up for the loyalty program, track your rewards points, order online and stay up to date on the latest promotions and news.
Message Zoom improvement
Dedicated Refer tab
minor maintenance update
Ratings and Reviews
I think it’s a great starting place
It’s glitchy to use and order with. The Filters and Sorting reset to the main menu every time you click to view item details. Even if you click “continue shopping” or click the “X” to exit the item detail, it still resets. Which is obnoxious when trying to read strain information and reviews. So time consuming. The website it easier to use to make orders of you are wanting to look details. Which you really always should as a consumer.
Needs a lot of improvements/fixes
1. It’s extremely buggy and I’m some instances, you will click on a page, and there’s no way to get back out of that page without completely closing the App. Sometimes closing the app doesn’t work and you have to delete it and redownload it. 2. When browsing for products, when you click on a product to read more details, you can’t click back/continue shopping without it completely clearing your filters and starting back at the top of the page. It’s a nuisance when scrolling through all of the products to compare read about and compare them. 3. Haven’t gotten any rewards points for my last two purchases, which were made through the app. I received points when I purchased in-store. 4. Sometimes items say they’re still available when they’re not, their inventory isn’t always accurate.
It’s a dispensary, not a drug house.
Yesterday I was harassed by an employee who told me his name, Bao. He asked me to go into the corner so he doesn’t have to deal with my condition. He continued asking “what’s your condition”. This happened repeatedly over and over. Anytime I spoke up for myself he’d mention calling security. Multiple pharmacists witnessed this. The pharmacists ignored any plea of mine while bao continued to harass, and provoke me into violence. I’ve been involved in too many altercations through no fault of my own. This is the third time. BH has continued to preach its unaccountability by forcing me into the dark for ignoring my cries for help. The employees have made it very clear that they do not want people that look like me and believe like me to be a PATIENT there and that we do not belong in that building. I’m so, so exhausted of being discriminated by Beyond Hello and their employees. Mindfulness.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Browsing History
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- JUSHI INC
- 39.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Beyond Hello