Our App is Cool Beans!
Easy to pay & earn Beanefits
We at The Human Bean believe in making every exchange memorable, kind and sincere and ensuring every customer has their day brightened as they drive thru or walk away.
This same philosophy applies to our convenient and rewarding app, which we feel is the best thing to have…next to you -- other than one of our Lattes, Granitas, Snowy Mochas or Muddy Mochas, of course.
And that’s just a small sampling of what you can find on our menu. At The Human Bean, you can also enjoy a wide range of teas, smoothies, chai, energy drinks and delicious food items.
With The Human Bean app, you can easily explore our menu and pay for your favorite drink. Earn and redeem rewards points – we call them Beanefits -- faster and take advantage of reward perks that you can customize.
All this, and more convenience and value, are in store for you with The Human Bean app.
The App With Beanefits:
• With our Beanefits Rewards program you’ll earn Beans for every dollar spent (see below) that you can redeem for free drinks and more
• Enjoy exclusive access to special offers and promotions available only through our app
• Load funds or The Human Bean Gift Cards into the App for fast and easy transactions
• 100 Beans = $1 off reward
• 250 Beans = Free any size tea, brewed coffee.
• 350 Beans = Free any size drink
Even More Beanefits
• 250 free beans when you sign up for The Human Bean app
• Free birthday drink
• VIP rewards and promotions
Be the First to Know
• Get the inside scoop before anyone else about the latest additions to The Human Bean's menu and other fresh-brewed news
- UI Improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
The girls at the Wilsonville store
All the girls at the Wilsonville store here in Oregon off I five at the human Bean deserve a raise and gold stars! They go above and beyond to be friendly and quick and get the drink right. It’s rare that I run across anyone being grumpy however I’m frustrated a little bit about the human Bean customer service weeks ago I wrote a letter about a homeless man who sits on the corner down here next to your store I reached out to ask them to step up and be a true human bean/being and help out. I created a go fund page weeks ago and was able to do an amazing fundraiser however haven’t received a word back from this company which really is heartbreaking that they can’t step up and do something buy him a week at the hotel so he didn’t have to be in the freezing cold help me get him to Redding California where his mother lives I’m just asking you once again to be a real human being have some heart❤️
Love the app now!
I was skeptical about the human bean app at first.. Seems like apps for food and drink places always mess up rewards or add a bunch of unnecessary extras. It was always so easy to have a punch card in your car. I got this app anyway because they stopped punch cards and the human bean is my preferred coffee stop. It was fine but I just noticed recently there was an upgrade or something and now you get to use the entire $5 reward!!! My drinks are usually around $4 so I would just use the reward and that’d be it but I used my reward and then the next time I had another $1 taken off my order! Looked at the history and saw the rewards as credits!! This is an amazing change to this app. I genuinely feel like I’m reaping the full benefits of the rewards now. Please don’t ever get rid of this feature!! It made me so happy.
APP LEAVES MUCH TO BE DESIRED
Coffee aside, this review is specifically about the APP.
The app is sufficient for paying, tracking rewards, or finding a location.
The WORST experience is the MENU, which is most often what I use the app for prior to deciding IF I want to make the trek to the nearest location of any food establishment.
The MENU is not a native experience, but is instead a web page that has to load. That said, it is WORSE than a web page. How? Allow me to explain.
- Choose any drink menu category
- Page loads (or sometimes doesn’t depending on how bad the signal is, sometimes this happens even in the drive thru - which is why a native experience is necessary for a good user experience)
- You review the options, but then change your mind and decide you want to review a different category
- You tap the back arrow or swipe right to go back to the previous menu. LOW AND BEHOLD, you have somehow landed back on the home page of the app where you have to START ALL OVER AGAIN loading the menu webpage, and so on.
It is the most aggravating user experience, and to avoid this I usually end up either going to my web browser or give up entirely and choose a different coffee spot (there are PLENTY) that has their act together.
Don’t release an app if you can’t give a good user experience. All it does is reflect badly on your brand. The menu is SIMPLE, which should mean that a native experience should ALSO be simple.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- The Human Bean, Inc.
- 102.8 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © The Human Bean. All rights reserved.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.