Get rewarded for being a loyal Human Bean customer!
Download The Human Bean App to pay quickly and easily with your phone when you visit your favorite Human Bean location.
With just one quick scan you can pay, earn loyalty dollars, and enjoy many other awesome benefits.
App Benefits Include:
• $2 Sign Up Credit
• $5 for every $55 spent
• Double Reward Wednesdays
• $2 when you refer a friend
• Choose when you want to redeem your loyalty rewards, including digital gift cards and birthday rewards.
• Free Birthday Drink
• Send digital gift cards to friends
• Find your nearest Human Bean location
• View our menu
• Receive Invitations to Exclusive Offers and Promotions
• Gold and Platinum Reward levels with additional benefits
- Fixes to the Pay screen
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
The girls at the Wilsonville store
All the girls at the Wilsonville store here in Oregon off I five at the human Bean deserve a raise and gold stars! They go above and beyond to be friendly and quick and get the drink right. It’s rare that I run across anyone being grumpy however I’m frustrated a little bit about the human Bean customer service weeks ago I wrote a letter about a homeless man who sits on the corner down here next to your store I reached out to ask them to step up and be a true human bean/being and help out. I created a go fund page weeks ago and was able to do an amazing fundraiser however haven’t received a word back from this company which really is heartbreaking that they can’t step up and do something buy him a week at the hotel so he didn’t have to be in the freezing cold help me get him to Redding California where his mother lives I’m just asking you once again to be a real human being have some heart❤️
Love the app now!
I was skeptical about the human bean app at first.. Seems like apps for food and drink places always mess up rewards or add a bunch of unnecessary extras. It was always so easy to have a punch card in your car. I got this app anyway because they stopped punch cards and the human bean is my preferred coffee stop. It was fine but I just noticed recently there was an upgrade or something and now you get to use the entire $5 reward!!! My drinks are usually around $4 so I would just use the reward and that’d be it but I used my reward and then the next time I had another $1 taken off my order! Looked at the history and saw the rewards as credits!! This is an amazing change to this app. I genuinely feel like I’m reaping the full benefits of the rewards now. Please don’t ever get rid of this feature!! It made me so happy.
APP LEAVES MUCH TO BE DESIRED
Coffee aside, this review is specifically about the APP.
The app is sufficient for paying, tracking rewards, or finding a location.
The WORST experience is the MENU, which is most often what I use the app for prior to deciding IF I want to make the trek to the nearest location of any food establishment.
The MENU is not a native experience, but is instead a web page that has to load. That said, it is WORSE than a web page. How? Allow me to explain.
- Choose any drink menu category
- Page loads (or sometimes doesn’t depending on how bad the signal is, sometimes this happens even in the drive thru - which is why a native experience is necessary for a good user experience)
- You review the options, but then change your mind and decide you want to review a different category
- You tap the back arrow or swipe right to go back to the previous menu. LOW AND BEHOLD, you have somehow landed back on the home page of the app where you have to START ALL OVER AGAIN loading the menu webpage, and so on.
It is the most aggravating user experience, and to avoid this I usually end up either going to my web browser or give up entirely and choose a different coffee spot (there are PLENTY) that has their act together.
Don’t release an app if you can’t give a good user experience. All it does is reflect badly on your brand. The menu is SIMPLE, which should mean that a native experience should ALSO be simple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- The Human Bean, Inc.
- 103.2 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Casey Hawkins Inc
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.