Get rewarded for being a loyal Human Bean customer!
Download The Human Bean App to pay quickly and easily with your phone when you visit your favorite Human Bean location.
With just one quick scan you can pay, earn loyalty dollars, and enjoy many other awesome benefits.
App Benefits Include:
• $2 Sign Up Credit
• $5 for every $55 spent
• Double Reward Wednesdays
• $2 when you refer a friend
• Choose when you want to redeem your loyalty rewards, including digital gift cards and birthday rewards.
• Free Birthday Drink
• Send digital gift cards to friends
• Find your nearest Human Bean location
• View our menu
• Receive Invitations to Exclusive Offers and Promotions
• Gold and Platinum Reward levels with additional benefits
- Fixes to the Pay screen
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I really love app, I noticed some negative reviews about the scanner not working half the time, but I think now that it’s been updated and the baristas have started getting used to everything, that it’s working quite well. I also noticed, though, that I would have to buy 11 coffees in order to get one free, instead of the usual 10 on the punch cards. So I agree with the person who said it should be more equal to the punch cards, especially for those people who spend less than $5 on their drink. I also wish that the app menu would list prices! I had an issue with my receipt and wanted to check before I went down to the building and felt guilty for not purchasing anything if I ended up being wrong, so prices would be nice (: Other than that it’s a really great app!
APP LEAVES MUCH TO BE DESIRED
Coffee aside, this review is specifically about the APP.
The app is sufficient for paying, tracking rewards, or finding a location.
The WORST experience is the MENU, which is most often what I use the app for prior to deciding IF I want to make the trek to the nearest location of any food establishment.
The MENU is not a native experience, but is instead a web page that has to load. That said, it is WORSE than a web page. How? Allow me to explain.
- Choose any drink menu category
- Page loads (or sometimes doesn’t depending on how bad the signal is, sometimes this happens even in the drive thru - which is why a native experience is necessary for a good user experience)
- You review the options, but then change your mind and decide you want to review a different category
- You tap the back arrow or swipe right to go back to the previous menu. LOW AND BEHOLD, you have somehow landed back on the home page of the app where you have to START ALL OVER AGAIN loading the menu webpage, and so on.
It is the most aggravating user experience, and to avoid this I usually end up either going to my web browser or give up entirely and choose a different coffee spot (there are PLENTY) that has their act together.
Don’t release an app if you can’t give a good user experience. All it does is reflect badly on your brand. The menu is SIMPLE, which should mean that a native experience should ALSO be simple.
I love Human Bean. But, I have a huge concern regarding your closing time with only 1 girl working. This is so unsafe. I've spoke to the Sheriffs Department and they are aware of this practice. If a deputy is available he will sit outside your store at closing time to ensure your employee is safe.
I have owned my own business since 1976 and I would never allow this. The Wilsonville store is next to I-5. Please reconsider this practice. It isn't a responsible way to ensure the safety of your employees.
Thank you, Karyn Schultz
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.