The brand-new Jerusalem Post mobile app is the most comprehensive, accurate, and content-rich source of news from Israel, the Middle East and the Jewish World!
Here are just a few of the many features of our new app:
• Brand-new UX layout for ease of use
• Improved push notifications for Breaking News/Article Linked Push Notification
• Convenient sharing capabilities
• Frequent updates to ensure the latest news is always at your disposal
• Bookmarking (Online and Offline Capability)
• Swipe Navigation for Article and Section Views
• Continued Improvement to Load Time and Stability
• Support for iOS 8
Send your comments, questions and suggestions to email@example.com
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
• Performance Enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Too many ads and freezes
Ads pop up very frequently and very often freeze up the app. Videos and audio auto start and freeze the app also.
It would seem that JP doesn't care about the iPad platform as the app has not been updated since over a year. That is a real shame.
Before installing it, make sure is current, otherwise don't bother since it stopped loading after the latest iOS update
It is beyond me how a major publication, in a tech-crazy country like Israel can have such a poor app. I am a premium member and was expecting an experience almost like the NYT app. Instead I have an app that just doesn’t work. Major fail. I will be canceling my subscription.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Jerusalem Post
- 79.9 MB
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © The Jerusalem Post
- In-App Purchases
- The Jerusalem Post $7.99
- Subscription for 1 month $7.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.