The Last Sky is a narrative puzzle adventure about life, loss, and love. Through its meditative, dreamlike atmosphere you are invited to embark on a journey into Jake's mind, contemplating the opposites of life & death, fear & love, and loss & hope.
A visual odyssey about the beauty and sorrow of life, explore Jake's past, present, and future, as you progress through the mysterious multi-branching storyline. Enter a surreal dream world, where to overcome the past, Jake must reconnect with the present and the choices that you make will lead to one of several uniquely crafted endings.
The Last Sky combines 3D puzzles with 2D platforming inside a beautifully visualized world where the boundaries between dreams and reality dissolve as you become Jake's rudder in an uncharted ocean.
Parental Note: The game deals with mental health issues, more specifically PTSD. Some of the characters have been harmed (e.g. Burning Boy) and appear to have physical wounds as the result of being harmed.
- OS: OS X 10.10
- Processor: Intel Core i7-2600
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 6900M
- Storage: 5 GB available space
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Shifty Eye Games Ltd.
- 2.6 GB
- Requires macOS 10.10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2020 Little Guy Games. Published on the Mac App Store by Shifty Eye Games
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.