Search "longlobal" on Facebook and follow us to get the latest news and exclusive mount.
In the world of The Legend of Neverland, the fantasy kingdom, Cabala, is waiting for all adventurers to explore! Here’s a warm reminder from our Miru, “Go as far as possible to every corner of the world, you will get unexpected fun!”
The Legend of Neverland is an MMORPG fantasy adventure game in the style of Japanese anime.
In the game, under the protection of the ancestors and flower fairies, you will fight with friends from all over the world, crusading the dark creature together, so as to resolve the crisis of Cabala. Except during battle, this vast and beautiful world is open for you to travel. Enjoy fishing, cooking, and building your own homeland in your leisure time.
※Explore the World and Reveal the Mysteries※
An adventure game of high freedom degree, you can cross this mysterious world,
Explore and discover numerous well-designed quests and surprises,
Every encounter and battle makes you stronger.
※Fight Together with Flower Fairies※
In the journey of adventure, recruit powerful and lovely flower fairies through the Links to assist yourself in battle,
Join this adventure and uncover the mysteries of the world with Marigold, Balloon Flower, Chestnut Rose and many other flower fairies.
※Various Classes, Free Fighting※
Create your own look by customizing the shape and color of your face, hair, eyes and fashion,
You can switch between swordsman, ranger, scholar, craftsman and other classes at any time, and use different weapons to crusade the enemy.
Collaborate with teammates to attack PVE dungeons and defeat powerful bosses
Compete with other adventurers in PVP matches and challenge for the highest honor!
※Rich Life and Joy Creation※
A variety of interesting leisure games for you. No matter you want to go fishing or cook food today,
Or go to the forest to catch insects, you can choose as you like,
While you are taking a rest, you can also get a variety of equipment materials,
Go and level up your life skills!
※Elf Miru, Multi-grade Evolution※
Your personal elf - Miru,
Accompanies players on the journey, as the players' strength grows,
Miru itself will gradually evolve into a more reliable partner!
- Added Flower Fairy companionship function, you can interact with the Flower Fairy daily, like sending gifts to increase the companionship of the Flower Fairy, which helps to unlock new tasks and Flower Fairy events, and gives an in-depth understanding of each Flower Fairy. Flower Fairy companionship can also increase Flower Fairy attributes; (Flower Fairy companionship will gradually be unlocked with stage progress).
- Added Hero events and the time limited Black Dragon Challenge, which can be challenged together with your friends.
- Meet the upcoming Christmas mega event!
- The reward retrieval mechanism has been modified so that more days of rewards can be retrieved, and they can be retrieved for a variety of gameplays.
- Added battle replay, you can choose to always keep a target in the replay if it is locked (this feature can be turned off in Settings - Battle);
- Optimized Auto-battle function; after entering certain gameplays, if you are manually operating your player character, auto-battle will not be active, and you'll need to manually tap to activate the auto-battle function.
- Added tips for EXP catching up in the interface of the main character attributes.
- Optimized the matching rules of Uncharted Battlefield and increased the matching success rate.
- Optimized the beginner combat experience in the early game.
Ratings and Reviews
Takes the cake
I’ve started playing this game ever since it’s release and all I can basically consider is how Neverland intricately combines aspects from numerous mmorpgs and blends them seamlessly together; you have crazy boss fights, npcs teeming with personality, lively open worlds, excellent combat controls, optional auto pathfinding if you need it, moderate customization, and most of all, unimaginably seamless graphics. There are lag spikes and such, but that’s probably just a device issues, but other than that, I have yet to encounter game crashes or freezes. Also, just a fair warning, expect lots of payment elements in the game, but understand as well that this is an mmorpg so players will gamble for the rankings and such, but that certainly doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy it; very, very impressed with this game.
A nice game
I had seen advertisements for this game on Instagram and I was a little sad that it hadn’t been released yet but I think it was worth the wait. I downloaded this a few days after its release and I can already say that for such a new game it’s pretty nice. The only issue I really have is that sometimes it does lag and kick me out, I can usually just get back in and sometimes my phone gets a little overheated when I play and upon reading other reviews it seems I’m probably not the only one experiencing this. There are also a lot of negative reviews and some of them have to do with purchases made in the app. I haven’t purchased anything and I don’t know if I ever will but there are issues with that (coming from others)
This game has a lot of potential and I will say that there are minor things like translation, lagging, and connection issues I’ve had but personally I can look past it. I don’t think this game deserves some of the negativity it’s gotten in the reviews because it’s literally just been released and it’s gonna be a little clunky and off in some places because it isn’t made by some big million dollar company. Overall my experience has been pretty nice and it’s a decent game.
Some potential, too many issues
I’ve encountered so many issues in just the first 5 minutes of play that I think I’ll wait for this game to be more mature. In some cutscenes, the dialog advances automatically, and at times it happens so fast that you don’t have a chance to read it, so right from the start you’ll have no idea what’s going on. There is a boss fight in the beginning and it’s suddenly interrupted by a cutscene, but my character was completely different (changed from male to female, different hair color, etc.) and the cutscene didn’t really make sense to me, as if it were some completely different part of the game. Also, during some fights there is text about needing to select a target that spams the screen. I like that they show the battery and date/time in the lower left corner, but the time is the wrong time zone. I’m guessing server time? It should be local time. This is definitely a cross between Ni No Kuni: Cross Worlds and Genshin Impact, both of which I enjoy, so I had high hopes for this game and ended up disappointed.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- GAMEARK GLOBAL LIMITED
- 3 GB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2021-2024 Gameark, all rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Optional Pack II $1.99
- Growth Pack $1.99
- Optional Pack $0.99
- Monthly Pack II $2.99
- Newbie Pack $0.99
- Fighter Pack $2.99
- Companion Pack $0.99
- Moon Blessing $4.99
- 1200 Cabala Crystals $19.99
- Monthly Pack I $1.99