The Mighty is the world’s largest digital health community. We’re people who talk about what health is really like — from mental health to chronic illness, disability, rare disease, parenting, neurodiversity, caregiving and so much more. Find and foster the human connections you need as you navigate your health journey, no matter what you or your loved one is going through. We’re here for you. We are #MightyTogether.
- Join a Mighty group and connect with like-minded individuals about health, hobbies, interests and more
- Post a Thought or Question any time you need advice, support or encouragement from others who get it
- Read stories written by people who have first-hand health experiences, whether they live with a condition/disability, know someone who does or works in the medical field.
- Check in daily with other members of the Mighty community (#CheckInWithMe).
- Create a profile that allows you to keep track of your health story and community connections.
- Follow and search all posts and stories to find the health content you need or want from over 25,000 selections.
- Enjoy a personalized home-feed based on the groups you're a part of as well as the people and topics you follow.
We're always looking for ways to improve The Mighty for our community. If you have any feedback about The Mighty iOS app — good, bad or anything in-between — please share it with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are #MightyTogether!
The Mighty Team
You won’t want to miss this release — we’re updating The Mighty’s look, feel, and user experience with a new home feed! We’re bringing you a cleaner and simpler layout and working to make our top resources and stories easier to discover. Some of the changes include:
* A New Search and Conditions Bar: This will allow you to find health topics and their respective resources quicker. Tap on a condition to see all of our content relevant to that diagnosis.
* Featured Collections: Think of these like playlists, but for your health. Our editors have selected the best and most helpful of The Mighty, just for you. They’re packaged by topic, for people who live with a health condition as well as the people who support them.
* Featured Stories: Every week, we’ll highlight different Mighty stories that really resonated with us.
* New Member Feed - New people are joining The Mighty every day! Extend them a warm Mighty welcome and lend support by going to the New Member tab.
* Post Reactions: In case you missed it from the last release, we’ve added five new post reactions (a sun! balloons!) that open up a new, unique way to show others they aren’t alone.
Ratings and Reviews
Thank you for this amazing site that has actually hurt me
Thank you for this wonderful site made of love and volunteerism. I have tried for a year to access groups and articles. The more I saw, the more support I saw I could receive and provide to others, the harder I tried to wait until later to access broken links or to open the app at all, or to work on the website where I filled in Join questionnaires over and over, only to be maddeningly unable to fully access the submit button and join in. My phone and computer are fairly new with up-to-date operating systems. I’m reasonably adept as an operator. I’ve tried to open the website on my computer and have been unable to access my correct profile and saved information. I receive tantalizing emails with so much promise to comfort, only to see The Mighty’s screen page freeze my phone, and after reinstalling, rebooting my phone for months, I am so frustrated, trying to use the Mighty is wasting my time, alienating me, driving me crazy, actually harming me. It seems certain to me that you must be at least somewhat aware of the grave technical problems on the site. I would like you to know how they are affecting an individual and likely many others. I don’t want to give up, but it’s getting to the point that I might have to. Thank you again for the amazing project that is the Mighty. If this is the best it can be, I completely understand.
I love this app SO much. It provides such a safe place to just be yourself, and express your pain. At first I assumed it was for people with depression, anxiety, and just things like that, but they have things that I have never even heard of! They even have chats and stuff for people with Lyme disease. The only thing is, I have an iPad, and this app doesn’t go to landscape. And, even when vertical (which is always), it won’t let you see the full paragraph of peoples reply’s and such. There is no ‘read more’ button or anything like that. You can constantly tap, swipe, or hold, but no matter what I do it won’t let me see things like peoples replies in posts. I don’t know if people have the same problem on a phone, but using this app on an iPad can be a little bit frustrating at times. Besides that, this is such a great app and I highly suggest downloading it. I doubt that the creators will ever see this, but if they are, I can not express my gratitude enough for giving people going through depression, anxiety, PTSD, etc.. a safe place to be expressive and be able to ask for help and/or advice. Oh! I am also receiving notifications outside the app, but when I do later go on the app those notifications won’t be in my notifications.
The only social media app worth anyone’s time!
I am almost 42 have not been on Facebook Instagram Twitter ever and iPhone Facebook to be evil incarnate in a destroyer of our society and my sister sister has been trying to get me to join Facebook to connect with people like myself that have multiple medical conditions but I’ve tried a few times in at number one overwhelms me and number two I just have such hatred of it IDidn’t think it was the benefit was worth the nastiness and hatred that it spews so when I read about this online I was so excited that there was actually a social media app for people with medical conditions and immediately texted everyone I knew about it. I think that it is exactly what Facebook should have been or maybe hoped to do in the beginning is to connect people that felt alone and I think it’s so badly needed especially because our country’s broken medical health system! Thank you to “The mighty!” Creators and participators for giving people a place to go when they feel like they’re alone lost in our medical system you’re my heroes!!!!🤩🥳🥰
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Sensitive Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MIGHTY PROUD MEDIA INC
- 102.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2022 Mighty Proud Media, Inc.