You’ll find a community that has your back on The Mighty, no matter what health situation you’re going through. We talk about what health is really like — mental health, suicide, chronic illness, disability, rare disease, cancer, parenting, and so much more.
- Share your thoughts or ask questions any time you need support, knowledge, advice or just want to chat
- Add photos to share even more of the story behind your Thoughts and Questions
- Create a profile that helps you keep track of your health story
- Create a community or spark a discussion with your own hashtags
- Stay in touch through push notifications
- Check in daily with other members (#CheckInWithMe)
- Control who and what you follow directly in the app
- Search across all topics, questions and posts for what’s important and relevant to you
- Connect with others in our community of over 2 Million Mighty Members
- Follow what matters to you from over 25,000 topics
- Enjoy a more personalized home feed of trending posts on The Mighty
We’re always looking to improve The Mighty for our community. Tell us what you like about The Mighty iPhone app and what could be better at email@example.com or post using #TheMightyApp
The Mighty Team
The Mighty is launching a new way for you to connect through shared lifestyles and health experiences. Groups will be a place where people relate in a way they can’t with their friends, family, and current medical team, exchange resources that help them manage their own or a loved one’s health and feel safer and more supported than anywhere else.
Every group has:
* A Group Leader to create a safe space for any group members
* Bookmarks that contain resources
* Ability to share personal experiences
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love this app SO much. It provides such a safe place to just be yourself, and express your pain. At first I assumed it was for people with depression, anxiety, and just things like that, but they have things that I have never even heard of! They even have chats and stuff for people with Lyme disease. The only thing is, I have an iPad, and this app doesn’t go to landscape. And, even when vertical (which is always), it won’t let you see the full paragraph of peoples reply’s and such. There is no ‘read more’ button or anything like that. You can constantly tap, swipe, or hold, but no matter what I do it won’t let me see things like peoples replies in posts. I don’t know if people have the same problem on a phone, but using this app on an iPad can be a little bit frustrating at times. Besides that, this is such a great app and I highly suggest downloading it. I doubt that the creators will ever see this, but if they are, I can not express my gratitude enough for giving people going through depression, anxiety, PTSD, etc.. a safe place to be expressive and be able to ask for help and/or advice. Oh! I am also receiving notifications outside the app, but when I do later go on the app those notifications won’t be in my notifications.
Really good but needs work
I love this app for all the reasons other people have mentioned: The support, the ability to vent, the resources and community. I’ve never written a review before but I really care about this and the app does have some problems. The buttons can be really buggy, and I wish there was an option to message people directly (with an option to not allow people to message you). I think people would really benefit from one-on-one contact. You can’t block people either in any obvious way, not that anyone needs to be blocked that I’ve encountered, but that’s an important feature. I can’t see who’s following me either. If I switch from desktop to the app, it doesn’t load any changes quickly. Hashtags are a pain to add on desktop. None of these things stop it from being an enjoyable app, it’s just a bumpy ride. Lots of love.
Being able to not feel alone
I can go on The Almighty site and say what ever is on my mind and there is no one to judge, but you find so many people who feel exactly like you and your not alone. Well we are never alone I do believe in God and his son Jesus Christ and I pray a lot but as my mama says “this world is the devils playground and it’s rotten to the core but one day I will not have to suffer anymore “ but she certainly doesn’t want me to go before her she calls the natural order of things that parents should never have to bury their children. Anyway the site is like therapy for me I have really felt better since this site and I had never posted anything on line before that’s how comfortable you feel
- MIGHTY PROUD MEDIA INC
- 65.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 Mighty Proud Media, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.