Survive against waves of zombies and monsters!
The Moving Dead is a survival game in which you hunt down zombies and crazy animal attackers to collect coins and unlock characters.
Touch and hold your finger, drag to make the characters walk in the direction you want.
There are many types of enemies you can kill: walking zombies, big fat standing zombies that can explode when you get near, crazy ducks, enormous dinosaurs which are really fast and furious, and many others waiting for you to discover. They are the walking dead that you should not let them get close to you!
Note that this game is very bloody so don't download it if you don't want to see a lot of blood!
New gun types!
Ratings and Reviews
Fun, but little content
This game is fun and has a fun premise, but it gets repetitive after about 30 minutes. There’s only 4 weapons and 4 skins. You unlock all of that in under 30 minutes. There is no endless mode or anything like that, it’s just levels and the levels do gain some different enemies but each level is only about 45 seconds.
Some things that need to be fixed:
1. The controls are wonky and instead of dragging like the game wants you to, I ended up just tapping the general direction I wanted to go.
2. Some enemies, such as the Centaurs, get a free kill on you because you cannot dodge their spears. So I’ve literally died 1 second into my game because I spawned near a centaur.
3. You have no control over where your characters shoot, which is fine, but the characters will sometimes just not shoot at the major threat and will continue to shoot at far away, weak enemies, allowing the enemy to kill one of your guys.
Needs some work
The game so far is pretty good love the promise and art style however it could use some work. First of all the controls aren’t great the drag feature isn’t as good as you think it should be and I think a digital analog stick would be a better option. Second the player character only fires at close range and is a terrible shot only hope is AOE weapons like rocket launcher but that still misses. And finally the hit boxes are a bit wonky especially on the player I found myself getting hit with attacks that were to far to kill me mostly with the T Rexs and Centaur spears. But other than that it is fun to play and I can’t wait to keep playing it as it gets more updates.
A few fixes and this game will be great!
After playing this wonderful game, there is one major fixe it could use.
1: fix the movement/swipe to move. It doesn’t work as good as a traditional digital joystick and it doesn’t always go in the intended direction.
Other than that, as far as I can tell, it’s a great game. I love the artwork and idea.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Canh Ngoc Dao
- 103 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2020 Funny Hobos