The official The North Face® app delivers a personalized experience that features content based on your location. VIPeak Rewards members can also easily access customized offers and their account information, including point balance and rewards certificates.
• Homepage content is customized according to your location.
• Quickly reference the phone number, store hours, or directions to your local The North Face® store.
• View current and upcoming weather conditions for your location, or another city.
• VIPeak Rewards members can see their total VIPeak points at-a-glance.
FEATURES FOR VIPeak REWARD MEMBERS
• VIPeak members can manage account information, including: point total, point history, Rewards certificate number, and monetary balance.
• Earn additional VIPeak points by checking in at The North Face®-approved locations and events.
• Receive push notifications about products, events, and more.
• Register for upcoming The North Face® events.
• Shop the largest and latest assortment of apparel, equipment, footwear and accessories.
• View product descriptions, features, and specifications.
• Read and write product reviews.
• Securely scan your credit card or driver’s license using your smartphone camera to quickly upload necessary purchasing information.
• Scan product barcodes to learn more about product details, read reviews, watch videos, and get recommendations for other products before making an in-store purchase.
If you are experiencing issues with the app or want to provide app feedback, please email us at appsupport at thenorthface.com so we can help.
- A new way to earn Points in VIPeak Rewards – check it out!
- Various bug fixes including location improvements for check-ins, events, weather, and the store locator
Ratings and Reviews
TNF rocks but the app hates me
So I love TNF. Along with arc and prana, theyre in my top three climbing orgs for clothing and junk. I definitely buy way too much stuff from all three of them, and that’s not a complaint, but this is: the app keeps telling me I’m not a VIPeak member after I’ve maxed out my points, and if I wasn't so petty it wouldnt bother me at awl, but damnit people! It’s hazardously alarming! I cant have my favorite clothing companies disregarding my rewards levels like it was some free gimmick to get me to keep shopping long after I’ve worn out the carpets supporting the virtual aisles I’ve carved electric grooves into without kicking back that tasty 10% discount that barely counters the taxes of our lovely garden stake only to void its value with a surplus of merch that eventually gets stolen from me anyway by my sly neighborhoodlums. Btw, there’s almost always something on ridiculously discounted sale that I haven't bought yet, so thats seriously a positive you cant ignore.
I have always loved the north face and the app is just another reason. I absolutely love the quality of the tent I just bought. I wish I would have known about the points and checking in could have gotten me s bunch of points but the cashier never said s word about it. U think u guys could just hook me up with half of the points at least? I bought a talus 2 tent and s rain protector for my bag and I also could have checked in I spend well over $250 plus I could have checked in at the galleria in Houston but didn't have a clue. I live in Alexandria, La so it's not real easy to just go to that store. Please help u guys I deserve these points as much as I buy from u guys. Keep up the good work.
Nice App, May Need Some Work
Update: I had some difficulty in getting the reward points for downloading the app, but it turns out the issue was more on my end with more than one profile. The developer emailed me very quickly and was able to resolve the issue just as fast. Great service, even better products!
Overall I like the App, but I've never received my 500 bonus points for downloading it and signing in. Every time I open it up, I get a message that it can't reward me the 500 points and to try again later. That's been 2 weeks or more. Easy to use, holds my data and has all the content you'd want. Just please fix the rewards points.
Developer Response ,
We apologize for the issues you are seeing. Please reach out to us at: appsupport at thenorthface.com and we'll be able to better help you get those 500 points.
The North Face App Support Team
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.