An expansion by Zarista Games.
The Quest - Basilisk's Eye is an expansion to The Quest, a beautifully hand-drawn open world role playing game with old school grid-based movement and turn based combat.
After enabling the expansion, you can explore new areas and adventures. However, if you don't have The Quest, you can also play the expansion as a standalone game.
The Angamanain Empire was always a strange world full of beauty, unimaginable beasts and mysteries and that was before the Basilisk arrived, determined to bring death and destruction to this ancient civilization. Hero, you are badly needed. The Basilisk terrorizes the land. One look from him can kill. He sends out his clones to do his dirty work and they are virtually indestructible.
To access the new areas (not applicable if you are playing the expansion standalone), go to Mithria harbor and talk to captain Hanty, then select "Basilisk's Eye" as your travel destination. It's recommended you reach at least level 75 before taking on the challenges posed by this expansion.
- Instructions for order of colors in the zoo fixed (it's red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo violet).
- Phredd now sells the Dull Chalice, the Chalice of Reflection, the Reveal scroll and the Egg of Future Hope.
- Hisham the Carpenter's location fixed in the Mend the Wall quest instructions (he is in Kadapul Gardens, not Kadapul City).
Ratings and Reviews
- Vilya, BT.
- 235.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2019 Redshift
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.