* For new players we recommend The Quest! *
The Quest Classic is a beautifully hand-drawn, engaging and sinister world full of mystery, magic and provocative challenges.
Choose from five customizable races and an array of skills, attributes, weapons, armor and enchantments, then explore a huge non-linear realm of four different cities and a wilderness of mountains, caves, lakes and forests.
Play an absorbing card game, solve brain-teasing quests and clash with dangerous opponents in this turn- and skill-based Role Playing Game.
You will have many choices, including some that may place you against the law, along your way to the dramatic end of your own choosing. You will need all your gaming know-how to survive and discover your destiny!
The Quest Classic features:
- 50 hours of gameplay!
- fps-like view with continuously rendered 3D graphics
- ambient visual and sound effects
- day and night cycles with weather effects
- a huge, complex, living world with underground levels
- long and provocative main storyline
- dozens of interesting side missions
- optional undead race with different abilities
- complex magic, enchant and alchemy system
- primary and secondary skills
- advanced dialogue system
- readable books, pickable locks, repairable items
- race-, gender-, fame- and outfit-based relationships
- fantasy card game with three decks at the inns
- original soundtrack
Watch the QUEST for iPhone YouTube video - http://tinyurl.com/bfmxgk
Link to the PDF manual:
Players who are familiar with Chronicles of Inotia (trademark of Com2uS Corp), Arvale (trademark of PDAMILL), Dungeon & Hero (trademark of CH Games), Orions Legends of Wizards (trademark of More Games) or Vay (trademark of SoMoGa Inc) might enjoy playing The Quest - the 3D Fantasy Role Playing Game.
Here are some great reviews:
"Near perfect RPG - The Quest more than delivers what it promises." -TheAPPera
“It should be considered the benchmark for RPG makers to follow – Gameplay is beautiful and methodical - The sound is great and features a dramatic music track and good special effects - The Quest is pure bliss.” Kiss it, 5/5 -touchmyapps
"The Quest is a massive game - don’t hesitate to grab this one up right now." -theportablegamer
- Updated for recent App Store requirements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The only true RPG worth some time on iOS
The Quest is a effectively a turn based 3D open world role playing game. That being said, you'd think this game would be a dime a dozen, right? Well no. The AppStore is utterly lacking in the RPG department compared to other similar application networks, especially ones that have the kind of depth needed to keep it on your system for more than 2 hours. The Quest, however, somehow delivers on this in a spectacular way. Now, I can't speak for the DLCs, but the main game is HUGE and worth the time to explore and build in. Open ended class system reminiscent of Morrowind and a world to boot give the game something that RPG players can hardly find in AAA games for PC these days. Given the time, The Quest will keep you entertained for as long as you want it to. My only true gripe can be chalked up to the low visual fidelity considering this game has been available since I had my original iPod Touch. A little update in that regard would bring some new life to this already lively and fulfilling role playing experience
This game will grab hold of you and not let you go. It rewards you in meaningful ways, has great story elements, dense world, and so many expansions you will never run out of things to do. Buy it, you wont regret it!
Perfect old school first person rpg
This game is awesome. Great dialogue and immersive world. I just wish I could use a game pad. I really hate screen swiping. Please include mifi in the next update.
- Vilya, BT.
- 57.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2009 Redshift
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.