The Sims™ FreePlay lets you create, customize, design and build to your heart’s content on mobile!
Create your story, your way. Build your virtual town, family and life! Design and decorate dream homes that show off your interior design skills and personal style. Expand your Sim Town and watch your community grow as you earn more Simoleons.
Play in real time and control your virtual world! Life can be altered for each of your Sims as they progress over time. Choose their paths through love, romance, relationships and marriage. Build up your town with Sim virtual families and watch as they grow and develop from babies to seniors. Create to complete goals, earn Simoleons and pick up rewards. Design fun and fulfilling life paths for your Sims, then watch them thrive!
Choose every aspect of your Sims lives: careers, appearance, personality and more! Then, watch as their stories unfold! Love and romance, or drama and breakups - the choice is always yours.
Download The Sims™ FreePlay and start creating your dream life today!
SIMS™ FREEPLAY FEATURES:
Create Their Story:
- Customize every aspect of your Sims’ lives
- Choose what careers your Sims will have, and watch as they succeed
- Life simulations from babies to seniors lets you watch every stage of their virtual lives
- Love, romance, relationships and marriage; watch your Sims live through it all!
- Build a town and create your own virtual world
- Customize up to 34 Sims of your own!
- Grow your community as you earn more Simoleons
- Expand your town with a pet store, car dealership, shopping mall and more!
Customize to Your Heart’s Content:
- Home design and virtual reality all in one!
- Design and build dream homes, complete with swimming pools, multiple floors and incredible decor
- Choose a Sim and design their looks from head to toe
- Customize your Sims personalities, interests and more!
Real Life Connect:
- Virtual towns meet real-life friends!
- Choose to visit your friends’ Sim Towns and form new relationships
- Compare your design skills with theirs as you check out the homes they’ve personally designed!
Virtual life is calling - what will you create?
Join Our Virtual Community!
- This game requires 1.8GB total storage.
- This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your Google account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.
- Advertising appears in this game.
- A network connection is required to play.
Sul Sul! Join us in ‘Workshop Wonder’, the latest update of The Sims FreePlay, where you can:
- Design new creations with antique workshop style items that you can earn from the ‘Illustrious Industrial’ Live Event, Influence Island and SimChase events.
- Celebrate Hispanic Heritage with a free pack that includes items and décor inspired by traditional Hispanic celebrations.
Thanks for playing!
Ratings and Reviews
So many ads !
Sims FreePlay is dear to my heart ! I remember being in middle school seeing a friend play sims 3 on her laptop and I was fascinated by it ! I love sims in all ways possible. Sims FreePlay was my first download considering I didn’t have a PC nor a console . This was the next best thing! As I’ve graduated high school , on top of my second year of college .. I lost track of the game , received new phones and lost interest for a little. Actually bought sims 3 & sims 4 on the console in the mean time of me not playing sims FreePlay on my phone. I downloaded this game back 2 weeks ago with the expectations as usual.. doing quest and practicing my learned ability building a storyline for all my Sims to make the game more fun considering the quest are a tad bit time consuming and almost makes the game “ a little less fun “ but I enjoy them now , now that I understand more ! As of my two weeks coming back to this game .. I have never been so bombarded with ads in my life. I’m not sure why there are so many ads now but I hate it ! I still love the game and have found a way to quickly get past the 30-45 second ads for a “ alien reward” .. basically money I didn’t ask for. I appreciate you paying me to watch your sponsors but so frequently is quite annoying in my eyes . Everytime I go to the map I have an ad. I build a new work place, an ad. I tell a sim to go use the bathroom , an ad. It gets frustrating but still the end to my heart .
super fun but a few tips
Sims Freeplay is overall an amazing game. The quality of the graphics may not be the best, but the gameplay itself provides players with a huge variety! Nevertheless, I would like to elaborate more on the negative side today. (aka giving out tips for the developers) First of all, as I have already stated, the graphics could definitely use a touch up. The characters look a little funky, and could definitely use more options for customization. A suggestion I’d really love would be more young looking + generally attractive face options for characters. Maybe even ones that represent more of different ethnic features! I am a 19 year old male and when I was customizing my character, all of the faces looked like 30 year olds..😅 Another part of the game I didn’t really like was that some tasks take too long. I understand that Sims Freeplay is supposed to kind of be a wait-and-come-back game, where you do things in the game and wait a few hours to get back into it. But cmon, who really needs to spend 3 hours watching cat videos? Moving on, this suggestion doesnt have much to be elaborated on. I just think weather would be another good addition to the game. You can only obtain it through an Alien Concept Quest. Lastly, I’d like to suggest for players to be able to do more with their pets. Examples would be walking them, grooming them, giving them accessories, teaching them tricks, etc! Love Sims Freeplay ❤️ Yall keep going with the updates <3
Lover of the game right here!!
I absolutely loveee freeplay! So addicting. It has three major problems though, and it’s disappointing because it brings this great game down a little. Okay, so here are my complaints... when you are doing a quest, some of the things you need to do can take hours! I know you can use those yellow gem things to finish it quickly, and sometimes Osiris will complete your action, but that’s only sometimes and the yellow gems are rare. You also have to pay for them if you really want to complete it quickly, but it’s still money spent on that. If you could make actions quicker, you won’t run out of time for the quest and it would be so much easier than counting down the seconds, minutes, or hours! And my second problem is that the girl sims only have short hair! I have long hair, my friends have long hair, and so many people have long hair! You could also give the boy sims an option for long hair too, because some boys have long hair! Also, it can be overwhelming to take care of all the sims! I also have this on my computer, and we just can take care of one sim and the others can take care of themselves. It’s hard when all your sims are in the red zone, and you don’t know who to help. It would be easier just to go see care of one sim and not having to worry about the others! Otherwise this game is a huge hit in my family! Thank you so much!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Electronic Arts Inc.
- 2.1 GB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2023 Electronic Arts Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Life Point Lotus $0.99
- Handful of Life Points $2.99
- Bucket of Life Points $5.99
- Handful of Simoleons $4.99
- Box of Life Points $9.99
- Carload of Life Points $19.99
- Handful of Social Points $0.99
- Assortment of Social Points $4.99
- Pile of Simoleons $7.99
- Currency Bundle $14.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.