From the creators of The Sims ™ series of best-selling mobile games comes a complete Sims experience that you can play on your iPhone and iPad! What’s your story? Create it with your Sims in real-time, customize their wardrobes, build their homes, and help them live out their dreams. Complete goals to earn Simoleons, expand your Sim Town and pick up rewards along the way. Keep your Sims happy and watch them thrive as you help them live a fun and fulfilled life!
- This game requires 1.8GB total storage.
- This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your Apple account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings. See http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4213 for more info.
- Advertising appears in this game.
- A network connection is required to play.
THE CRITICS LOVE IT!
This app has received more than 300 million overall downloads!
5 STARS ...The Sims FreePlay is everything you could ever want a freemium Sims game to be.” (Gamezebo)
“10/10 …one of the most addictive and highly polished games available and there’s no excuse for anyone to not download it; especially since it is free to play (the clue’s in the title).” (God is a Geek)
LET THE FREEPLAY BEGIN! CREATE UP TO 34 CUSTOMIZED SIMS FROM HEAD TO TOE, AND…
• Design and build dream homes complete with swimming pools, multiple stories and incredible decor!
• Live out your perfect Sims story at every stage of life from Babies to Seniors
• Get to know your Sims and give them unique personalities for them to live out their life dreams
• Visit your real friends’ Sim Towns! Complete goals, form new relationships and compare your friends’ interior design skills against yours!
• Care for pets, grow gardens, even bake a cake
• Give your Sims careers and earn Simoleons to improve their situations
• Complete goals for Lifestyle Points, then spend them on hip items
• Live with your Sims in real-time or use the Augmented Reality feature to bring your latest build in to your world!
MORE SIM-ULATING POSSIBILITIES
Will your Sims be friends – or enemies? Form relationships with a slap, a high-five (or some Woohoo!). Make your town bustle with pet stores, car dealerships, supermarkets and even a beach! Expand your city as you get more Sims.
FOLLOW US at
User Agreement: terms.ea.com
Visit https://help.ea.com/ for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates
Important Consumer Information:
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: https://tos.ea.com/legalapp/WEBPRIVACYCA/US/en/PC/
Shop ‘til you drop in the fresh produce aisle! Transform SimTown into an active community where your Sims can live responsibly and purchase ecofriendly food in a brand-new organic grocery store! In the latest update, you’ll also enjoy:
- Jumping into SimChase: Eco Engagement! Earn prizes to make your Sim’s homes completely sustainable and minimize their eco-footprint.
- Completing the Produce Market Live Event to unlock your very own grocery store grand prize house lot.
- Celebrating Pride Month and LGBTQ+ teens and adults, with makeup now permanently available for all adult and teenage male Sims! Enjoy your free ‘It Gets Better’ Project pride t-shirt, available in game now!
Chat to the SimGuru team for more news and updates, on Twitter today!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
First off, I love this game! Like set alarms for quests, etc. I’m a full time student so I can do that, I’m sure many older, younger, and most people can’t. My biggest thing that has bothered me since neighbors were introduced is how visiting a town either 1) ends the competition at the center, saying it was some other hobby and placing 5th, 2) doing what I previously mentioned and holding my sim for the rest of the 24 hours unless I end task (which I didn’t do until I knew there was no competition anymore), or 3) say that the competition has ended (which wasn’t going on) and it taking over 24 hours for another to appear.
Otherwise, the past ten years have been exciting! I do wish pre teens and toddlers had more hobbies, especially with items to collect for LP and XP (bracelet making, scouting, something!). I also wish babies could interact with pre teens and toddlers (who don’t have much to do unless I age advance) or have other toys, hobbies, interactions. One more little quirk...during pregnancy events, seniors cannot give other seniors parenting advice. You have to have 22 teens, seniors, and adults to complete the 9 day event without boosts...give us a break!
And thank you for bringing back unfinished crafting events! Even when I don’t finish I sleep better knowing I will have a chance in the future to finish.
Love this game! And I love seeing the changes since the first days!
Love this game!!!!
So I have been playing this game for around 5 years. I always end up coming back to this and it is for sure the best game I have ever played. I just wanted to recommend a few changes that could make the game even better then it already is. First of all, when a sim is holding an infant I feel like they should be able to still do stuff, for example when a actual mom is holding her baby she can still sit in certain chairs and talk to people and stuff. I think that would be a nice update. Also, It would be great if more than 10 sims could be in a house. I have a few HUGE houses in my game and I’m sure that in reality more than 10 sims would easily fit. Maybe the number of sims can be dependent on the size of the home? I think many people would appreciate that. Another thing, I understand leveling up should unlock some things but when you get to a certain point you have to wait to level up before you can add a new sim or have a baby. I really wish that the sim amount could be higher. Finally, I think a fantastic idea that a lot of people would appreciate is having a few different body types. Because right now every sim is inhumanly skinny. Maybe even 3 options of body styles would make a big difference. Thank you so much! I really love this game and I think that a few mild and simple updates could make a real difference.
This is thus far the best game I have ever played. 5 star for me. A few tips on what need to be upgraded. More Sims should be able to join sims town, the babies need to be able to interact with Preteens and toddlers, and the toddlers should have more quests. The toddlers also should be able to sit in parents lap and join the adults when swimming in the pool. Which means, investing in some life jackets. I’m saying, I spends a lot of money on this one particular game, every now and then we could at least get better upgrades. Baby car seats should be available for parents when dropping off and picking up infants from daycare, etc. They should be able to have a circle time, or make it to where the sims could criss cross there legs on the floor. More exciting things to do for the preteens. More than 10 sims should be allowed at any place. When the sims take a nap, they should be able to stretch out on the couch. The children should also be allowed to join their mothers in the same bed. I mean, if your going to have a game that is realistic, upgrade it. The bar price should be a little cheaper, if your not going to give job promotions. Almost everything is expensive.! Although the things that should be upgraded, I love this game. I set my alarm so that I want miss any quests, especially when I put money toward things on here. Great game
- Electronic Arts Inc.
- 1.2 GB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2020 Electronic Arts Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Life Point Lotus $0.99
- Handful of Life Points $2.99
- Bucket of Life Points $5.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.