The Villages App is the official The VillagesⓇ app designed to help you live the lifestyle of your dreams!
* Navigate the community with real-time GPS for your golf car or car
* Find, save, and share your dream homes in the HomeFinder™
* Discover upcoming events, shows, and activities throughout the community
* Customize your experience by saving your favorites in MyVillages
* Use MyVillages to sync your favorites between TheVillages.com and your mobile devices
* View live video feeds from the three town squares and watch the latest Vmail
* Access the most accurate directory of local shops, restaurants, and destinations
* WVLG Live Local Radio Streaming
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Calendar is incomplete
It would be great if this app could replace the newspaper, but unfortunately, it cannot. The app calendar does not at all match the actual calendar. I went to a class that was on the app, and it turned out there was an expo going on instead. Then, looking at the Seabreeze aquatics schedule in the paper, but it shows almost nothing in the app calendar. I am not sure how the paper and the app could be using different databases, but unfortunately they are. And why aren’t all of the clubs discoverable? Again a different database? I’d love to find out what noodling aerobics is at Seabreeze at 10 on Wednesdays, but the club description isn’t in the paper, searching on noodling aerobics retrieves nothing in the app and the app schedule doesn’t have anything on it. Participation in activities could be so much easier.
I run a business that works solely in the villages. This app is very useful for new areas that have been built in the villages in order to find our way to new clients. However, this app also frequently crashes making it difficult for us to be able to drive to our appointments that are scheduled. This is unfortunate because google maps and Apple Maps are not up to date on all the new roads in the villages. If they could find a way to keep the app from crashing it would be absolutely perfect.
Needs some bug fixes
If you live in the Villages this app is necessary and useful. Unfortunately the map program doesn’t talk to you so it is difficult to use that feature when driving by yourself. The app is constantly crashing when I use it on my iPad. The house search feature is nice but doesn’t allow you to search multiple villages at once unless you choose to search by area and then it isn’t specific enough.
- The Villages Operating Company
- 41.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Holding Company of The Villages, Inc., 2015. All Rights Reserved. The Villages is a registered trademark of Holding Company of The Villages, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.