Grab your survival tools and suit up for battle alongside legendary survivors from AMC’s The Walking
Dead in this official mobile slots game. The Walking Dead: Casino Slots will throw you headlong into an immersive, post-apocalyptic world with deep gameplay and stunning graphics. Your objective is to win all of the money… and survive long enough to spend it!
Spin your way to riches on multiple, Las Vegas-style slot machines with mini-games, limited-time events,
hourly and daily bonuses, endless ways to win credits, and FREE spins galore! Score DAILY CREDIT BONUSES just for logging in, and get a FREE Resource Chest after collecting 5 daily login bonuses!
On top of the monstrous amounts of loot to rack up, ongoing Heroic Seasons give players the opportunity to win a staggering number of collectible heroes ranked from Common to Epic. Heroes include Michonne, Glenn, Ezekiel, Carl, Jesus, Morgan, Carol, and many more. Send your heroes on supply runs to collect valuable resources, and use Resource Chests to level up each hero for the ultimate credit payout!
Each top-quality slot machine immerses you in classic moments from the series like Rick and Negan’s epic battle in “Showdown”! Relive other iconic moments on machines including:
● Go back to where it all started and help Sheriff Rick Grimes break free from the hospital where he was left for dead.
● Match Wild “Don’t Open, Dead Inside” doors to rack up huge wins, BONUS SPINS, and fill up Rick’s health bar.
● Fill Rick’s health bar all the way to escape the hospital, triggering a bonus pick-game that lets you loot your way out of the hospital collecting gigantic payouts along the way.
● Featuring fan-favorites Glenn, Carl, Michonne, and Rick.
● Collect Sheriff Badges to trigger the progressive mini-game “Clear the Yard”, where you’ll fight your way through The Yard and three cell blocks with increasing multiplier bonuses and millions of credits to be won!
● Includes an additional “Go Wild” bonus game that lets you choose one of two ways to win big.
● Fill the entire board with Sheriff Badges for the GRAND JACKPOT!
● Choose your survivor to go against the walker horde: Michonne, Daryl, Morgan, or Carol.
● Fill the first column with your chosen hero to trigger FREE RESPINS!
● Collect bullets to fill up your clip, triggering a unique mini-game where you’ll team up with the rest of the survivors to spin your way to enormous payouts with multiplier bonuses.
Don’t let your guard down, because there’s always a walker—and a new way to win—right around the corner:
● Limited-Time Events: Be prepared to take on the challenge of limited-time events for the ultimate payouts.
● Mini-Games: Spin to win on multiple levels, with mini-games that open up new bonuses and endless ways to win big.
● PvP Tournaments: Compete in timed spin-offs to see who will survive, and who will thrive.
● Collectible Heroes: Ongoing heroic seasons will give players the chance to win up to 8 iconic heroes from The Walking Dead each season.
● Resource Chests: Complete special objectives to win Resource Chests loaded with XP bonuses to level up your heroes.
● Level Up: Gain experience to level up each collectible hero for bonus loot, including a huge coin onus when you max them out at level 5.
● Supply Runs: Send your Heroes out on scouting runs to collect valuable resources.
● New Slot Machines: Stay tuned for more ways to play, because new slot machines, mini-games, and bonus events are constantly on the way!
- This game is intended for an adult audience.
- This game does not offer “real money gambling” or any opportunity to win real money or prizes.
- Practice and success at social casino games does not imply future success at “real money gambling”.
TWD Heroes Rosita - New hero season, featuring for the first time a BRAND NEW LEGENDARY CHEST AND HERO! Earn the chest by completing events and special challenges. Gain XP for the new Legendary Hero and send them on HUGE JACKPOT supply runs!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Second update: this game goes up and down for but I give it five stars because the customer service is outstanding and quick to respond to emails. Thank you Alex.
Update: I don’t know what is going on but over the past two weeks the payouts on this game have become almost nonexistent. I have counted up to 18 losing spins before winning about a tenth of my bet. No longer fun. I am very close to hitting the delete button.
I really love playing this game but I am getting frustrated with not receiving my coins. Maybe I am just missing something but twice I have received an Epic return from supply runs and it says that I won somewhere in the neighborhood of 500,000 but when I clicked the first time I was rewarded 11,000. The second time 14,000. That’s a big difference. I have looked at the information tab to see if I am not understanding the rules here. Maybe not.
Also, I bought the month pass but I notice that the days left are going down two at a time. Am I missing something?
Love the game but won’t be purchasing the pass again.
Update: Had to upgrade the stars because of the quick response and willingness to fix the issues. This really is a fun game. Glad I am able to get my coins now. Thanks
Developer Response ,
We're sorry to hear about your purchase issue! Please let our support team know so we can check into it and make it right! Thanks for supporting our company and our game! email@example.com
This is an edit...I’ve been playing TWDS for about 3-4 months. At first, I would collect the bonuses throughout the day to get a larger lump sum and play off of that once a day...it totally worked out to my advantage. Many times, I’d hit large bonuses that got me into the millions, of course I’d eventually lose it all but that’s the nature of online games and I was having fun. After a few months, I felt I would buy some coins because in my opinion, the play to payout ratio was pretty fair. Then, I bought the starter package, getting 470,000 coins each day for 30 days. Well...all good things must come to an end! I decided to buy another $4.99 flash sale today (because I was close to getting the weekly platinum chest bonus)..IMMEDIATELY after doing so, the game frozen and I couldn’t gain access. I emailed the developer...nothing but crickets. Then I remembered, when I deleted the game a few months ago then decided to download it again, it send me back to the same level/cash like I’d never been gone. So I deleted the game, downloaded it again thinking I’d been at level 343 with all my money...but to my frustration, I was at level 1 with no flash bonus (over 1,700,000 coins) I’d paid for!! Also, I still had 13 days left on my daily bonus. All gone!! Beware of these con artist developers...I will never buy or download any FTX game again.
Developer Response ,
Hello Madmoon, I apologize for your experience with our customer service. Could you send me your email, and for privacy reasons leave everything blank from the @? I would like to personally look into your reset issue and rectify it.
If you are so inclined please reach out to us on our forums at ftx.me/ForumTWDS and let us know if you have any additional ideas or thoughts.
This is why you don’t rate an app right away.
So I’ve had this game for about a month now. It is super fun, graphics are cool, and some of the missions can be fun. That’s about it though. They make it so it’s nearly impossible to actually complete most of the missions due to the fact that you can’t keep winning. Now I understand there are ups and downs with slots and it might be “random” but why then did I only seem to be winning after I stupidly made a purchase? I got sucked in to this game and wound up spending an asinine amount that I regret, but that’s my fault. I wouldn’t be so angry if it wasn’t so difficult to win. I went from almost 1 billion coins, which took a month and about $200 to get close to, down to nothing in about an hour to try to complete ONE stage of a challenge. Unbelievable. Winning shouldn’t be that hard in a game like this and you would still make real money. Overall, super disappointed in the lack of the possibility of winning, and really mad at myself for spending a stupid amount on an unwinnable game. I will be deleting this disappointing game, and this is it for me for stupid impossible slots games like this. You won’t win, even if you spend a lot of real money and are smart with your bets.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for posting a review and for providing feedback. We're always looking to improve the game, so please reach out to us on our forums at ftx.me/ForumTWDS and let us know if you have any additional ideas or thoughts.
- Tilting Point LLC
- 134.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE (1st generation), iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation), and iPod touch (7th generation).
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Gambling and Contests
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- ©2019 FTX Games. All rights reserved. The Walking Dead © 2018 AMC Film Holdings, LLC. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Coin Pack 2 $4.99
- Coin Pack 5 $19.99
- Coin Pack 3 $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.