Recover after your pregnancy – physically and mentally – supported by the world’s best experts. A complete recovery program for every woman who has had a baby.
You have so much to deal with now you have a baby… so much has changed from your body to your mind, and you deserve the very best support with that. Personalized for you because every postpartum recovery is unique.
With The Wonder Weeks! - Back To You, together we are going to completely recover after the delivery in nine months, step by step: fully, physically, and mentally and based on science.
Together we are going to help your belly muscles to recover, work on your hormonal balance, and ensure that you can handle motherhood, mentally and physically, and enjoy it. And .... we will also help that incontinence and problems with sex as well. Regain your mental balance in your new role as a mother. Discover your source of self-confidence. All the things to get you Back To You after the pregnancy.
You can try out the first seven days for free. Ranging from workouts to tips to self-tests.
A fully personalized postpartum recovery program
- Insights & tips from the world’s most renowned experts. Ranging from gynecologists to hormone experts and pelvic floor experts to sexologists.
- Personalized low to high impact mommy-proof workouts aimed at a healthy and effective recovery, no matter how you gave birth.
- Work on those parts that are important to YOUR unique recovery: your hormone balance, your nutrition, your sleep behavior, your posture, your breathing and much more.
- Self-tests: Gain unique insights into the residual effects of your pregnancy on your body and mind.
- Special attention to your pelvic floor with the Mommy-proof BTY Kegel exercises: learn to relax, train, and maintain the muscles. This means, no incontinence and no sexual discomfort.
- All about the impact of nutrition, rest & relaxation, and posture & breathing on your recovery.
Safe for every woman after the delivery: no matter how you gave birth.
- Whether you just gave birth or gave birth some time ago
- Safe to start during the first days after the birth
- Safe after a cesarean section or vaginal delivery
- It is never too late for a diastasis or prolapse to recover!
- Not a quick fix workout program, but genuine long-term recovery.
From pregnant to fit mom in body, mind, and spirit. The Wonder Weeks! wishes you and your baby a wonderful leap in life with this recovery program after pregnancy and the delivery.
Thanks to your feedback, we were able to make several improvements to the app. On behalf of recovering moms everywhere, thanks!
Ratings and Reviews
Glitchy with bad UX
The information shared in this app feels unreliable and doesn't link to studies or research its suggestions are based on. Poor UX makes scrolling through the different cards confusing about which is meant for your current stage. I'm also unsure why my delivery date was over two weeks ago but the app seems stuck on Week 1 features. Finally, when I tried to elevate this question to cuatomer service within the app, I was simply met with a dead end error message.
As an OB, I’m appalled.
I downloaded this app as an adjunct to my Wonder Weeks app, where they offered a time-sensitive deal to purchase a year subscription at half off, only to find out that I cannot even access the app until after I deliver and they will not, even after reaching out to customer service, extend my purchase to be able to accommodate my actual postpartum phase. Because I’m trying to be proactive, I’m still about 6 months away. So while I bought “a year at half off” I will only be able to use the app for 6 months. As an OB, I I know how often my patients are asked to buy things that they don’t need, and trying to navigate how best to spend their money on the seemingly endless things surrounding their birth and postpartum experiences. Now as an expectant mother myself, I’m exploring options available to me and my patients, and I’m learning things that are good and bad to recommend to them. One of the most important things is knowing that they will have the support they need if anything goes wrong or falls outside of their expectations. I will certainly not be recommending my expectant mothers to an app that uses truly the absolute worst predatory business practices. Big dislike.
Developer Response ,
Hi, we work really hard on our mission to empower mothers worldwide and are truly sorry to hear that we’ve fallen short of the mark in your case. If you have any suggestions for improvement, we'd be happy to hear them at email@example.com
Not a good app at all
When you use The Wonder Weeks app and see that there is an app for postpartum recovery you get very excited. However, unfortunately unlike The Wonder Weeks app this app has so many flaws. Although I have completed numerous workouts throughout the week even more than the three required none of them have been marked down and even though it’s been over a week the app still thinks that I am on week one. I also began my journey eight months postpartum with this app. Instead of asking or putting a questionnaire to see where I am physically for this app it’s immediately assuming I just had a baby yesterday. So all of the work that I have already done I’m being set back in time. For an app that is as expensive as it is expected to perform very well and to be tailored to me and not just a blanket app for all people. I definitely do not recommend paying for this app whatsoever. Download a Sweat app or look up Megsquats and buy her postpartum recovery program.
Developer Response ,
Hi, This issue will be resolved in the newest app update. Make sure to download it at the store, and let us know if you still see any issues. We sincerely hope that you will be willing to reconsider the rating based on your further app experience. We work really hard on our mission to empower mothers worldwide and are truly sorry to hear that we’ve fallen short of the mark in your case. If you have any suggestions for improvement, we'd be happy to hear them at firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Domus Technica BV
- 67.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
English, Dutch, German, Korean
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Back to you
- In-App Purchases
- 12 Months Subscription $29.99
- 1 Month Subscription $9.99
- 3 Months Subscription $19.99
- Golden Ticket - 1 Month Sub $4.49
- Golden Ticket - 12 Months $13.99
- Golden Ticket - 3 Months $8.99