Top Rated Yoga App
Top Instructors From Around The World
Join the community of over 100,000 yogis who have chosen The Yoga Collective as their online yoga studio. The Yoga Collective provides you with the highest quality online yoga and wellness classes. Practice from the comfort of your own home or while on-the-go!
All classes at The Yoga Collective are thoughtfully produced in their home studios with top instructors from around the world. The Yoga Collective has classes ranging in style, duration and focus for all levels of yogis, from beginner to advanced.
The class search filters ensure that you will find a class perfectly suited to your experience, mood, and needs:
Advanced Search Features:
Level: Beginner to Advanced
Time: 5, 10, 20, 30, 40 & 60
Style: Power, Vinyasa, Yin, Restorative, etc.
Focus: Core, Strength, Stretch, Basics and more
Collections: Custom organized series to guide your practice
Advanced APP Features:
* Tracking: Track your progress on your Collections
* Favorites: Save your favorite classes to take again and again
* Recently Viewed: All of your recently viewed classes in one spot
* Downloads: Download classes and stay connected even when your phone is not
* Music Player: Choose background music to play with your class and set the tone
* Meditation Timer: Set the timer and get meditating
* Daily Reminders: Customize your yoga calendar and get notified when it’s time for your practice
* Meditation, Life Coaching, Yogic Philosophy, and Breathing classes
* Yoga & Wellness Blog
* Full integration with website
Download the App for FREE. Receive a FREE 7-day trial with your subscription to explore all the classes and features of the App. After your free trial, you will be charged for the subscription you chose upon sign up. All cancelation must be done at least 24 hours prior to your next billing date.
A Basic Membership is only $3.99/mo. Premium Memberships start as low as $5.99/mo (annual membership). $8.99/mo (quarterly membership) or $14.99 (monthly membership). Memberships will be charged to the user’s Apple Account once the 7-day free trial ends (unless canceled 24-hours prior to the billing date).
Subscriptions automatically renew at the original purchase price unless the auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off from user’s Apple Account Settings. Any subscriptions purchased from your Apple account cannot be canceled on The Yoga Collective website. Refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term. Any unused portion of a free trial will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription (when applicable).
The Yoga Collective’s Term & Conditions can be found at: https://www.theyogacollective.com/terms-and-conditions/
New APP version 1.0.13
- Airplay integration
- Chromecast improvements
- Favorites re-rendering bug fixed
Ratings and Reviews
Love the app! I have been waiting for it!
I have been using The Yoga Collective for well over a year via the Internet. Having the app is amazing! I am so excited to be able to open the app and just go! And a shout out for instructor Racquel Jordan! Her classes have changed my life.
Thanks for adding casting feature
Update: Thank you so much for adding Chromecast support. I’ve been enjoying the convenience of learning more from the comfort of my home.
I actually just searched last night to see if an app had been made yet. I was excited to see that one was available today. I noticed there’s no way to cast to my tv, and it would be very difficult to try to view on my small phone screen. Casting is needed, or this app isn’t very useful.
Developer Response ,
We have updated the App to include the cast feature for Chromecast and Firestick.
Will you consider revising your review and 2-star rating now that this issue has been addressed?
We appreciate your feedback:) . Thank you!
Good start, but needs work
I love the yoga collective’s videos...the classes are amazing and the content is varied and of solid quality. As such, I was really excited to see the app. However, it still needs quite a bit of work.
1. The app is iPhone only - forget using this if you’ve got an iPad
2. The videos do not support casting to a larger device (i.e. roku / tv)
3. Calendar reminder doesn’t allow custom time setting
4. History view of previously taken classes
If those issues were fixed, I can see this app being something I used daily. As it is, I use the website quite frequently.
That being said, love the following features:
1. Calendar (caveat above)
2. Easily accessible saved classes
3. Meditation timer
Good start Yoga Collective - will definitely use this once it’s more robust! Until then, I’ll stick to the website.
Developer Response ,
We appreciate all of your feedback.
1. We are working to optimize for iPad and should have this done in the next few weeks.
2. We are working on adding a cast feature (next couple weeks). In the meantime you could Cast/Mirror your screen with Chromecast or AppleTV using the Mirror Feature.
3. Good idea on the Calendar settings! Will bring this up with our team and hopefully we will implement in the near future.
4. We do have a history of previously taken classes- If you go to My Practice-Viewed you will see your classes. This database is specific to the App and Website separately
Check back in soon!
- Venice Beach Yoga LLC
- 35.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © The Yoga Collective
- In-App Purchases
- Quarterly Plan $26.99
- Monthly Plan $14.99
- Annual Plan $71.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.