Modern combat just landed in the palm of your hand! Launch waves of tanks, troops, helicopters and bombers to destroy enemy armies while simultaneously attacking their bases. This Means WAR! takes a giant leap forward in mobile strategy gaming, putting the entire battlefield at your fingertips: Army-on-Army, Base-on-Base, Mano-a-Mano -- with furious action all around! Play through an epic campaign or go online to challenge your friends. Take on thousands of other foes across the globe and compete for resources, medals, power and glory!
PLEASE NOTE: This Means WAR! is entirely free to play. However, some in-game items are available for purchase with real-world currency. If you'd like, you can disable this in-app purchase feature in your device's settings.
- FREE TO PLAY.
- Simultaneously attack your enemy's base while defending your own with ground troops, tanks, helicopters and bombers - the entire combat chain is yours to command.
- Base-on-Base: Two armies and both their bases mix it up simultaneously in every battle. Watch both bases move the battle line on the screen!
- Army-on-Army: Face off Mano-a-Mano with your adversary’s troops, not just a bunch of defensive towers.
- Regenerating Army: Every soldier deserves a second chance to march to glory! Your troops regenerate with their game faces on, ready to redeploy before the battle is over.
- Expand your powerful army with troops, tanks, helicopters, drones, and bombers - 13 types of units, all with multiple upgrade levels.
- Strategic Base Building: Construct an impenetrable fortress guarded by walls, mines, traps, missile sites and bunkers.
- Challenge your friends to earn valuable Power Cells.
- Fight other players around the world, steal their precious resources, and earn medals - Yoink!
- Test your skill against enemy AI commanders in Campaign Mode.
- Forge Alliances with fellow players and compete in weekly alliance tournaments.
- Build the new Level 10 Command Center to unlock all-new, devastating troops.
- Battle for leaderboard dominance in exciting Raid Events with big payouts going to the top players and alliances.
- Capture Hexium, the game's newest, rarest resource, and build the unstoppable, new Minotaur Tank!
Note: A network connection is required to play
Works with iPhone 3GS+, iPod touch 3rd Generation+ and iPad 2+
Requires iOS 6.0 or newer
Ratings and Reviews
I loved this game
I loved this game from years ago and was probably the 100th to play it. I loved this game because of the troops I liked their style and such. I played this about when I remember I think 5 years ago when I was younger. I used to just farm and sometimes attack I saw that the #1 player was at the base level of 13 or so and I played the game everyday and I still remember this game as one of my top favorite games to exist! Just keep updating it and make it look cooler and cooler! Also I am in a time zone where it’s about 5PM
From 5 to I
I have played this game for over 3 years. It has intrigued me, challenged me, and entertained me. I continue to play now despite the overwhelming number of game glitches and known techniques to create, within the game, a race of supermen who are invulnerable to attacks, and who have created a system to fool the scoring system in a way that they are able to advance their scores to what used to be considered, only a few months ago, as astronomical and incredible heights. Despite numerous in-game contacts with what must be laughingly called “customer support”, the reps and developers now do not even answer polite and serious critiques. If you get this game, you may have fun for a short period of time until you advance to the level where you are effected by the above issues. There is no fairness, and no solution, other than by developers who, seemingly, live well off their income stream without the integrity to fix the problems, or even respond to feedback and pleas for a fix.
One of the few games I continue to play
I love strategy games. I have downloaded and played quite a few of the TD games, building cities and destroying games, race against time games etc. but after some point in time, I get bored/frustrated with it and delete it.
I downloaded this game a month ago and have been playing it pretty consistently. As of now I will give a 5 star to it.
Why? For me...
1. A game shouldn't be too taxing on time. I should spend a few minutes and get out. This game enables me to do so.
2. I do not pay and play. This game allows me to do so till now.i have not felt the need to buy and play.
3. Build and destroy games needs to have a fine balance when it comes to matching opponents - neither should they be easy or too tough. "This means war!" Is able to achieve that balance.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Kings Head Games, LLC
- 150.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016 Kings Head Games
- In-App Purchases
- Bag of Power Cells $9.99
- Bundle of Power Cells $4.99
- Handful of Power Cells $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.