ThreadNote is a simple text note app. The unique feature of ThreadNote is that there is no so-called title list. Basically, all the contents of the title and body are arranged in a list (the number of displayed lines is limited). Another unique feature is that you can create child notes of notes. Notes can be connected in a parent-child relationship to construct note branches into several levels. You can also view across hieratic notes by tags.
You can move between a parent note and child notes by swiping left or right a note. In addition, notes are shrunk by pinch-in, then the title and the first few lines of the body (from 0 to 10 can be set) are displayed. Pinch out to return. These operations can also be performed by tapping the button on notes.
- Notes have title and body, tags, creation date, update date
- Thread mode: organize notes hierarchically
- Tag mode: filter notes by tag
- Filter notes by string search (thread and tag mode)
- Edit and delete notes
- Note sharing
- Manually change the order of notes on the list (threaded mode only)
- Move notes to change parent-child relationship (thread mode only)
- Portrait / Landscape support
- Dark mode support (iOS13)
You can export notes to other apps or file folders with the action button on the note editing screen.
- Thread mode: one note / all siblings of the note (same hierarchy) / all descendants of the note (lower hierarchy)
- Tag mode: one note / all notes of the tags being searched
- Output items: Select multiple of any of title / tag / creation date / update date / text
- Auto numbering: auto numbering before title in case of multiple notes (optional)
- Change font of title and text on list screen
- Change font of title and body n on edit screen
- Change basic color
- Dark mode selection
- Maximum note width settings
- Set the number of lines in the collapsed display on the list screen (0 to 10 lines)
- Set the maximum number of lines to be displayed on the list screen (up to 500 lines)
* The smaller the number of lines, the faster the display.
-Backup / Restore / Migrate from previous version
-Only text can be handled.
- Fixed a bug: Lost note additions and changes just after Backup operation.
- Fixed the issue that invisible both sides of Tag search bar when the smaller width note list than the screen.
- Some minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great little app
I'm surprised this one doesn't have any reviews! I've been using it for a while now for keeping my fiction ideas organized and the tagged, hierarchical structure has been a godsend for that. The interface is clean and easy to navigate; it's also easy to add, move, and reorganize notes if you want to restructure the note hierarchy. The backup and search features work well, and the app has proven to be stable and continues to be maintained. It's also pretty lightweight, considering how surprisingly bloated in size some similar apps can be.
I like how the interface isn't cluttered, but one feature I'd like to see would be some form of color coding for notes and/or tags to give a little more visual differentiation (changing the color of the title block would be ideal for this IMO.) For example, for individually marking a note/thread as important or part of a particular hierarchy or tag group.
Version 2 is great!
With the version 2 upgrades, this has become a great application. Very powerful.
Would love the ability to easily bulk import many notes - I’m ready to use this app a lot.
The interface is almost impossible to figure out. Obviously written by someone who does not understand an intuitive interface.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.