tidyResus is a cardiac arrest event tracker, with a stop watch and metronome. Simply tap the initial rhythm and a stopwatch will begin, the rhythm logged. You can record adrenaline doses, with a timer showing you how long has passed since the last dose. Additional drugs can be customised and added to the incident.
Primarily aimed at prehospital cardiac arrests where resources can be scarce and the running of the arrest perhaps chaotic. At any point you can view an event log, which will show the events you have recorded.
You can review previous incidents and their associated log.
tidyResus was developed for those trained in providing ALS. It performs no calculation nor interpretation, and offers no recommendation on assessment, treatment or management of a cardiac arrest. You are entirely responsible for ensuring accurate documentation and appropriate cardiac arrest management. tidyResus is entirely administrative. It records no information beyond the generic events.
tidyResus will keep your device awake whilst the app is open.
I strongly encourage you to contact me with any identified bugs, issues, or suggestions - I will actively fix and update. You can do so via the "developer website" link on the app store.
- Added drug recording. Amiodarone is present by default, but you can add or remove additional drugs from the options menu
- Added ROSC button
- Circle now correctly readjusts when iPad is rotated
- Under-the-hood updates to Swift and how events are stored, making it much easier to add additional event types/options in future updates
- Archive list now summarises some incident information, making it easier to identify incidents.
- Log has been adjusted to make it easier to filter specific event types
- UI tweaks to facilitate above updates
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.