Timecap is a unique activity tracker that tracks time-based, counter, and simple check-off activities and habits. Get things done and be closer to reaching your goals today!
Timecap can help you reach goals like:
- Read more books
- Work out more
- Learn new skills
- Work on your side projects
- Floss your teeth regularly
- Fasting tracking
- Track where your time goes
- Track your habits
- .. and anything else you can imagine
Timecap can also allow you to put limits on activities so you can:
- Smoking less
- Drinking less alcohol
- Limit the time you spend wasting on video games or TV
- Any other bad habits you want to drop.
How can Timecap help to reach your goals?
- Individual tracker for all of your activities
- A Visual way to track your progress
- Useful reminders when coming just short to reach your goals before each period ends
- Useful notifications about reaching your limit
- You can create limits and goals for any period you want. Be it a daily, weekly, monthly or yearly.
Unlike all of the other habit tracking apps, Timecap actually makes you spend the time doing the thing to keep the streak going. Beautifully designed statistics will keep you motived. Even if you break the current streak (happens for the best of us), you can start over and try to break your own records.
* Subscriptions will automatically renew and payment will be charged to your iTunes account unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal depends on your Subscription Plan. For other currencies, the price corresponds to the same price tier on the App Store Pricing.
* Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription. You can cancel or manage your free trial's auto-renewal in your Account Settings after purchase. The cancellation will take effect 24-hours after the last day of the current subscription period and you will be downgraded to the free service.
If you have any questions or suggestions on how we can improve the application, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
- Created Home Screen Widgets for activities
- Added ability to archive activities
- Added ability to reset activity and start over
- Added haptic feedback when interacting with activities
- Added sound feedback when a goal or limit is reached
- Added a little animation when goals and limits move to the bottom of the list.
- Tags: When creating a new tag, now you can choose from the already existing ones
- Tags: You now can use whatever characters you want for a tag name
Ratings and Reviews
But that’s what makes it great!!! I have ADHD and I wanted something simple that helps me time what I need to do. I can just press “play” on my daily, weekly and monthly goals, and it keeps track of how long I spent doing it. And it reminds me at a certain time (I have my reminder at 9 pm) if my goals haven’t been met. Which is great for somebody like me who tends to forget what I wanted to do. It’s a nice way to gently remind myself of what needs to be done, and to keep track of the times I did them. So when I go back and say “well I haven’t done anything productive....” I can open the app and actually see what daily goals I’ve done, when I did them, and if I spent more or less time doing them every day!!! Honestly- this app is such a simple tool that’s helping me get my life together. The creator/s did such a wonderful job with this.
Edit: I’m still loving the app! The only thing I wish the app had is a way to put in “hey, I did this activity for x amount of time today” because several times I’ve gone to do stuff and forgotten to start the timer.
Having ADHD is not a constant and for everybody the experience is different. But there are some unifying elements that I think most people who suffer from ADHD can agree upon and that is time managment and not only making goals for yourself but actually remembering both to attend to them and that you set them in the first place.
This is where timecap becomes extremely useful, it wont solve the problem but it will definitely help. It keeps me focused and on track. It's like a butler just making sure I remember what those goals were, and doesn't reprimand me if I fail or forget.
I would like a bit more dicipline from it though since it doesn't seem to notify me when I'm forgetting, but that might be a failure on my part and not knowing how to make it do exactly that. It's only an app and not my own personal Alfred.
I'd recommend it though to anyone that wants to get a better overview of how they want to spend their time and especially if you are like me, have trouble sticking to your goals and/or remembering them. I'd like to add that I'm using the premium version but I'm also all for paying for stuff that works.
It won't transform your life but it can 100% help, if you use it correctly. Either way the responsability always ends with you.
Its really nice and pretty easy to navigate through though I think start times and end times for goals/things to be done would be an amazingly helpful thing to help establish a routine. Like let’s say for online school assignments I could put class start time 1:00pm end time 2:00pm and then it could let me know by some sort of alarm or notification when this goal needs to be started or ended. I think this could not only help establish routine but would help people make sure they don’t overwork themselves. It could help a lot with peoples schedules so they could form habits they find difficult to form, and find the time to do so.
I personally struggle with habits and my schedule on a day to day basis and have yet to find something to help me with this problem. I haven’t had the time to find myself a planner that helps me, but if an app were able to do this I think it would also help plenty. Thank you for this app!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Zigmars Dzerve
- 84.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Timecap 2020
- In-App Purchases
- Timecap Prime 1 Month $2.49
- Timecap Prime $18.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.