Timecap is a unique activity tracker that tracks time-based, counter, and simple check-off activities and habits. Get things done and be closer to reaching your goals today!
Timecap can help you reach goals like:
- Read more books
- Work out more
- Learn new skills
- Work on your side projects
- Floss your teeth regularly
- Fasting tracking
- Track where your time goes
- Track your habits
- .. and anything else you can imagine
Timecap can also allow you to put limits on activities so you can:
- Smoking less
- Drinking less alcohol
- Limit the time you spend wasting on video games or TV
- Any other bad habits you want to drop.
How can Timecap help to reach your goals?
- Individual tracker for all of your activities
- A Visual way to track your progress
- Useful reminders when coming just short to reach your goals before each period ends
- Useful notifications about reaching your limit
- You can create limits and goals for any period you want. Be it a daily, weekly, monthly or yearly.
Unlike all of the other habit tracking apps, Timecap actually makes you spend the time doing the thing to keep the streak going. Beautifully designed statistics will keep you motived. Even if you break the current streak (happens for the best of us), you can start over and try to break your own records.
* Subscriptions will automatically renew and payment will be charged to your iTunes account unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal depends on your Subscription Plan. For other currencies, the price corresponds to the same price tier on the App Store Pricing.
* Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription. You can cancel or manage your free trial's auto-renewal in your Account Settings after purchase. The cancellation will take effect 24-hours after the last day of the current subscription period and you will be downgraded to the free service.
If you have any questions or suggestions on how we can improve the application, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
- Fixed freezing issue on some devices
- Fixed weekly periods not calculating correctly
- General app performance updates
Ratings and Reviews
But that’s what makes it great!!! I have ADHD and I wanted something simple that helps me time what I need to do. I can just press “play” on my daily, weekly and monthly goals, and it keeps track of how long I spent doing it. And it reminds me at a certain time (I have my reminder at 9 pm) if my goals haven’t been met. Which is great for somebody like me who tends to forget what I wanted to do. It’s a nice way to gently remind myself of what needs to be done, and to keep track of the times I did them. So when I go back and say “well I haven’t done anything productive....” I can open the app and actually see what daily goals I’ve done, when I did them, and if I spent more or less time doing them every day!!! Honestly- this app is such a simple tool that’s helping me get my life together. The creator/s did such a wonderful job with this.
Edit: I’m still loving the app! The only thing I wish the app had is a way to put in “hey, I did this activity for x amount of time today” because several times I’ve gone to do stuff and forgotten to start the timer.
I actually finally accomplished some new year’s goals, and I have this app, in part, to thank
So, we’re nearing the end of the calendar year, and most years, this was the time I’d get bummed out about having not completed any of the goals I set out to compete, and I’d start to think about what I’d plan for the next year. This year, that’s not the case. Some reasons.
1. This year involved a quite sudden change of scenery and pace, which helped me sort of create a schedule out of thin air, and made it easier to get away from old patterns, I think. (In early January, I got out of quarantine, having arrived at a new location for work, where I’ve been since.)
2. This app, with all its different ways of helping the user track stuff, kept me using it, while other apps I’ve tended to use a ton for a week and drop very quickly.
3. I set pretty realistic goals, for example, to run 50 miles. Well, all I had to do was run a mile a week, which I ended up doing, and I’m currently at 101. Second, I set out to read 50 books this year, but I count audiobooks, because I retain just as much from them as I retain from print books, usually, and, counting about 50 audiobooks, I’ve reached 60 books this year, most of which I really enjoyed and impacted my life and thinking in positive ways.
So yeah, get this app, pay whatever it is to get the full version, and go crazy.
Having ADHD is not a constant and for everybody the experience is different. But there are some unifying elements that I think most people who suffer from ADHD can agree upon and that is time managment and not only making goals for yourself but actually remembering both to attend to them and that you set them in the first place.
This is where timecap becomes extremely useful, it wont solve the problem but it will definitely help. It keeps me focused and on track. It's like a butler just making sure I remember what those goals were, and doesn't reprimand me if I fail or forget.
I would like a bit more dicipline from it though since it doesn't seem to notify me when I'm forgetting, but that might be a failure on my part and not knowing how to make it do exactly that. It's only an app and not my own personal Alfred.
I'd recommend it though to anyone that wants to get a better overview of how they want to spend their time and especially if you are like me, have trouble sticking to your goals and/or remembering them. I'd like to add that I'm using the premium version but I'm also all for paying for stuff that works.
It won't transform your life but it can 100% help, if you use it correctly. Either way the responsability always ends with you.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- NOTA SYSTEMS, LLC
- 41.9 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Timecap 2022
- In-App Purchases
- Timecap Prime 1 Month $2.49
- Timecap Prime Monthly $1.99
- Timecap Prime $19.99
- Timecap Prime Yearly Subsc. $9.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.