Plan a productive week with the calendar app that helps you begin each morning more focused. Get TimeFinder — the most intuitive, visual daily planner you’ll ever use on your iPhone, iPad, & Mac.
Daily planning is made simple with TimeFinder’s exceptionally effective, minimalist features that sync seamlessly across all your iPhone, iPad, & Mac devices!
Create to-do lists, drag & drop tasks into your schedule, & achieve a clearer idea of which tasks to do throughout your day, so you can find more time to do what you love.
▶ Tap to add tasks ◀
• Simply tap an empty time slot to schedule tasks. No other app makes it easier to add & rearrange tasks in your schedule
▶ Plan your agenda visually ◀
• Drag & drop your tasks directly into your schedule for easier focus & time management.
▶ Build routines that last ◀
• Set tasks to repeat daily, weekly, monthly, & everything in between.
▶ Choose how to break up your day ◀
• Coordinate your day in 5, 10, 15, 30, or 60-minute time slots.
▶ Get reminder notifications ◀
• Automatically receive sound & vibration notifications for tasks on your schedule.
▶ Import from your calendars ◀
• See your entire schedule in one place so you can plan around existing events. Integrate your calendar with iCal & more.
▶ Manage your schedule anywhere, on any device ◀
• Cross-platform cloud syncing lets you access your data seamlessly across all your iPhone, iPad, & Mac devices.
▶ Add notes to your tasks ◀
• Provide context & clues to your tasks. You’ll never forget what you intended to do for each task.
▶ Home Screen widget ◀
• Conveniently access tasks from your home screen for greater efficiency so you’ll never lose track of what you plan to do.
▶ Minimalistic everyday planner ◀
• No overwhelming clutter to overcomplicate your planning. Simply add a task to a list without having to leave extra fields blank or match unnecessary tags to a task.
▶ Complements productivity tools ◀
• The app fits into your workflow in tandem with your favorite goal tracker, bullet journal, habit tracker, project management, & other apps you use most.
▶ Supports Neurodiversity ◀
• Developed as an asset to users with ADHD, autism, dyslexia, & other neurodevelopmental disorders that benefit from tools that help with organization, planning, & time management.
▶ Timeboxing project management ◀
• Proactively decide how much time you'll spend on any given task by allocating a maximum time chunk for each planned activity.
Adults & teenagers use TimeFinder as their preferred day planner to manage their tasks for school, work, & home.
See what they’re saying on the App Store:
• "[...] this app completely changed my life. I tested every schedule-based app in the App Store and TimeFinder is the best by far."
• "This is absolutely hands down the best Time Blocking and Time Management app ever!"
• "I like that I can choose how the day plan is spread out—I can choose from many options: hourly, half hour, every 15 minutes! This app is very well thought out!"
• "This is a great app, especially for people who’s work schedule changes daily, weekly or monthly. Just build a master list, then use split screen to drag each item into the best time slot."
• "Finally found a To Do List and Time Blocking app that matches the way my brain works!!”
Questions or feedback? Get five-star customer service directly from the developer at email@example.com.I’d love to answer your questions or hear how I can improve the TimeFinder app.
A special thanks to Freepik from FlatIcon.com, Icons8.com, & TheNounProject.com for the app’s icons.
TimeFinder Terms & Conditions: https://www.timefinderapp.net/terms_and_conditions.html
Bug fixes + now available in Spanish and Turkish! Also, major improvements coming soon, including an Apple Watch app and integrations more of your favorite apps. Thanks for using TimeFinder!
Ratings and Reviews
Best value time boxing app. Great developer!
Timefinder is the best time boxing app I've found (and I've tried most of them). The app is easy to use, imports calendar events well, provides solid customization options, and might be (from the apps I've tested) the only fully cross-platform Apple app (available on macOS, scales well on iPad and iPhone) I've seen for time boxing. The app syncs pretty seamlessly across devices, too. The developer is also super responsive and open to feedback, which I've thoroughly appreciated. Luke has helped me troubleshoot any problem I've had within the same day. Timefinder fits right into my workflow even though I use multiple tools (calendar apps/Things/Notion) to organize my time - it's right up there with the tools that I use most. The ability to see all events within certain time boxes and time box additional events/tasks without having those sync directly to my calendar has been great and provides me with an efficient way to plan out any free time I have without impacting my calendars directly. Love TimeFinder!
Developer Response ,
Thanks so much for sharing your experience with my timeboxing app! I’m so glad to hear that it works so well for you as a schedule planner alongside your calendar and other productivity tools. Stay tuned for even more third-party app integrations (like Todoist and Things 3) coming later this year—made possible thanks to your feedback and support. Thank you! -Luke
Simple and Efficient
I have had trouble in the past with time-management. Trying to organize work, school, and social life into one calendar has been one of my struggles. But then I found this app. i can refer to it every morning and plan out my day. It is simple, does not require any purchases, and easy to use. Calendar apps can be confusing, because they add all of this extra stuff to what you are planning (ex. location, time, invitees, etc.). With this app, you type in what you need to do in the timeblock in which in needs to get done. Thats it. No scrambling trough information. Just you, your tasks, and your time-blocks.
I wish I found out about this app sooner!!
This is my favorite app of all time. It helps me organize my day and the alerts on my Apple Watch keep me focused and on task. I used it and loved it for weeks before watching the turotial and learning about the lists feature. What a lifesaver! Now, not only is my schedule organized, but my mind is organized. I love the ability to create multiple lists, easily add them to the schedule, and mark them done. 100% recommend this app to everyone.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- TimeFinder, LLC
- 22.8 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
English, German, Hindi, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2023 TimeFinder, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- TimeFinder Premium $29.99
- TimeFinder Premium Lifetime $59.99
- TimeFinder Premium $7.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.