Timeline 3D for iOS is the simplest way to create beautiful multimedia timelines.
Present historical events with Timeline 3D to reveal connections and clarify relationships. Make timeline charts of world history, family trees, fictional stories or business deadlines. Timelines help you understand and present history with new perspective!
* Present your timelines full screen and with 3D perspective
* Add images, movies, or PDFs to events
* Quickly enter events with dates and times in any global format
* Include optional information such as notes, web links, and tags
* Choose from different background themes
* Import your timelines from previous versions of Timeline 3D and Easy Timeline.
AVAILABLE WITH IN-APP PURCHASE:
* Print your timelines on a single page, formatted for your paper size
* Export PDFs to share your timeline with anyone
* Export movies of your animated timeline at sizes up to 1080p
* Export slideshows to PowerPoint and Keynote
* Export a WebGL website to add interactive 3D timelines to your website
TIPS & TRICKS
* Watch our tutorial movies at www.beedocs.com/ios/movies
* Enable AirPlay Mirroring to view your events on your device while presenting your timeline
* On capable devices, use voice dictation to enter text and dates
* Swipe left or right to fly over events in a 3D presentation
* Pinch to zoom in on media files in your presentation
* Swipe to delete events from your list
* Entering the date also sets the date format (for example, Sep 20 2013 or 9/20/2013)
* Use iCloud, Dropbox, or OneDrive to share timelines and media files between devices and your Mac
If you have feedback, questions, or need help solving a problem with your timeline, we want to hear from you! Please contact us at email@example.com.
* Stability improvements for timeline exports (PDF, Movie, Mail, Web, Slideshow)
* Bug fixes and performance optimization
Ratings and Reviews
Great app but lack of sync functionality
The app work great but the timeline does not sync across devices or platform. Need to manually export and import from one to another but this would not be good if you need to update the timeline periodically (which is normally the case!). Also, the colouring should not be fixed to few choices for each layout.
Good for organizing ideas
Best for story brain storming. Has a simple and easy to learn UI that is exactly what I need. It’s been really helping me with organizing the history of my novel. It’s a simple tool for organizing ideas but it not for people who want to create graphics; there is no way to export timelines as either a video or image, only as a link to the entire project that can only be opened with this app. I’m just screen shooting things if I need to share them.
It will also often crash on larger timelines when I try to view them in 3D which kinda defeats the selling point of it. But that’s not what I’m using it for.
Wow your group, colleagues or Sunday School class
I have found this app to be useful for a variety of presentations both professional and personal. It’s easy to create a nice flow of information that’s not boring to look at. Timeline can be saved out in several formats but the actual movie timeline is really nice and my preference. Thanks BeeDocs!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- BeeDocs, Inc.
- 21.5 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese
- Age Rating
- © 2022 BEEDOCS, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Everything Bundle $9.99
- Printing & PDF Export $1.99
- Export Slideshows $3.99
- Export Movies $3.99
- Export WebGL Websites $3.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.