Timeline 3D is the simplest way to create beautiful multimedia timelines.
Present historical events with Timeline 3D to reveal connections and clarify relationships. Make timeline charts of world history, family trees, fictional stories or business deadlines. Timelines help you understand and present history with new perspective!
* Present your timelines full screen and with 3D perspective
* Add images, movies, or PDFs to events
* Quickly enter events with dates and times in any global format
* Include optional information such as notes, web links, and tags
* Choose from different background themes
* Import your timelines from previous versions of Timeline 3D and Easy Timeline.
* Designed for Mac OS X Yosemite
FEATURES WITH IN-APP PURCHASE
* Print your timelines on a single page, formatted for your paper size
* Export PDFs to share your timeline with anyone
* Export movies of your animated timeline at sizes up to 4K
* Export slideshows to PowerPoint and Keynote
* Export a WebGL website to add interactive 3D timelines to your website
* These features can be purchased individually or as a complete package.
TIPS & TRICKS
* Enable AirPlay Mirroring to view your events on your device while presenting your timeline
* On capable devices, use voice dictation to enter text and dates
* Use arrow keys to fly over events in a 3D presentation
* Use spacebar to zoom in on media files in your presentation
* Entering the date also sets the date format (for example, January 20, 2015 or 1/20/2015)
* Use iCloud or Dropbox to share timelines and media files between devices and your Mac
If you have feedback, questions, or need help solving a problem with your timeline, we want to hear from you! Please contact us at email@example.com.
* Shows proper thumbnail for timeline documents without event media
* Stability improvements for timeline exports (PDF, Movie, Mail, Web, Slideshow)
* Bug fixes and performance optimization
Ratings and Reviews
Love this App
Great product and wonderful support. I have two main timelines that I keep adding to. One is track key historical events and the people who were important at that time. The other tracks interesting family events: vacations, graduations, getting a new job, relationships, visits from out-of-towners and more.
I Love Timeline 3D
I give presentations using Keynote. I use slides with MP4 movies exported from Adobe Premier Pro and I export Image sequence and slideshows for presentation from Timeline 3D. I also export Timeline WebGL files for posting on the web. I love what Timeline 3D does and hope that they continue to support it and add new features, such as, perhaps, a 3D Horizontal presentation mode in addition to the beautiful verticle mode in the current version. I have had the occasion to need support and have found Adam to be very responsive and helpful. BeeDOCs is one of those great small companies that makes a unique, easy to use and very valuable tool, if you have a need for an excellent Timeline tool with lots of export choices. I was happy to pay $25 to unlock the export choices. These have been upgraded since the last version—many great improvements. Thank you for a simple, easy to use and well thought out Timeline Tool.
Forced upgrade to a less functional product
I downloaded this new version of Timeline 3D when I upgraded to iOS Sierra — I had been using one from 2011, but that version can’t even be opened in iOS Sierra. So, I downloaded this compatible version, particularly to open projects that I created in the past.
As users of the education version have commented, this new version doesn’t have a horizontal bar that marks the length of events… That’s an important feature for understanding the duration and overlap events in a timeline. Nor can you overlay multiple timelines, which also helps visualize complicated events. Also, you still can’t zoom in to see events or a smaller span of time in the 3D when your timeline spans many years by a scrolling function or zoom—the events remain tiny and unreadable. I’d be willing to pay for a version that could do those things.
I’m at a loss to say anything that’s “better” about this upgraded version… Using this to visually organize information is worse that the previously helpful and useful versions. If you’re using a legacy version of Timeline 3D, be sure to export all your files in PDF or some format that isn’t dependent on Timeline 3D before upgrading to Sierra or downloading this version.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- BeeDocs, Inc.
- 15.4 MB
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 BEEDOCS, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Everything Bundle $14.99
- Printing & PDF Export $4.99
- Export Slideshows & Image Sequences $8.99
- Export Movies $8.99
- Export WebGL Websites $8.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.