** Featured by Apple in over 150 countries **
** Gizmodo's Favorite App of the Week **
A beautiful and easy interval timer for your iPhone that works just like a playlist. Replace your 7 Minute Workout, Yoga, and other specialized apps with Timerlist!
Elegant, strong, accurate.
Use Timerlist for: Yoga, Interval Training, Running, Tabata, HIIT, Cooking, Meditation, Standardized Test Practice, Achieving Dreams.
- Navigate, edit and interact with any Timerlist--even when time is ticking.
- Run multiple Timerlists at once. Great for cooking! Run a Timerlist for each dish or ingredient and become a master of the kitchen!
- Available in 10 languages. Timerlist will speak countdowns and announce your upcoming timers in your language!
- Power features include: swipe to delete, fast edits, and quickly closing windows.
- Play announcements and sounds through your sound system using Airplay.
- Large displays allow you to track your progress from across the room.
- Three perspectives on time allow you to focus on what is important, when you need to.
- Swipe right to start or pause. Swipe left to reset. It's that easy.
- Nine handcrafted themes
- Zen bells, bleeps and beeps will elevate you to a higher plane.
- Proudly typeset in Gotham Narrow.
- Set a BPM for any pace.
- Set rest times to catch your breath.
- Auxiliary views extend functionality. Track your speed and your overall progress while running.
- No ads, ever.
- Available for devices running iOS 7.0 and above
- Need Help? Write us at email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.timerlistapp.com/.
- Fixed issues with tones not playing
- Fixed layout issue on tap to add button
Ratings and Reviews
This is a good looking app with neat features, but it lacks key functionality, at least for the uses I have in mind. A couple of examples:
1. It does not support notifications, which means if a timer ends and I didn't hear the alarm, I won't see a notice in the lock screen or when I review my notifications
2. *Within a timer list*, timers can only run one after another, not concurrently. This may not matter for those who use this to, for example, work out, but it does for me. For example, I would like to create a timer list for "Laundry", with separate timers for Washer and Dryer, and sometimes I would like those timers to run at the same time. It's too bad the excellent Chronolite is no longer available in the App Store.
Best customizable timer out there
Wanted to be able to custom program and label a series of timers I could set to run consecutively. Tried several other "interval timer" apps that disappointed their way into the garbage bin and was about to give up before I found Timerlist, which not only actually performs the function I was after, but boasts a nice, clean, easy-to-use interface as a bonus.
I love this app so much and use it every morning to time my yoga or in running to time my intervals. I have been using it for years. All of a sudden it won’t open. I tried re-launching the app and downloading it again but still the same thing. Is there anyone that can help me figure this out?
- Strauss LLC
- 32.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Strauss LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Timerlist Full Upgrade $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.