** Featured by Apple in over 150 countries **
** Gizmodo's Favorite App of the Week **
A beautiful and easy interval timer for your iPhone that works just like a playlist. Replace your 7 Minute Workout, Yoga, and other specialized apps with Timerlist!
Elegant, strong, accurate.
Use Timerlist for: Yoga, Interval Training, Running, Tabata, HIIT, Cooking, Meditation, Standardized Test Practice, Achieving Dreams.
- Navigate, edit and interact with any Timerlist--even when time is ticking.
- Run multiple Timerlists at once. Great for cooking! Run a Timerlist for each dish or ingredient and become a master of the kitchen!
- Available in 10 languages. Timerlist will speak countdowns and announce your upcoming timers in your language!
- Power features include: swipe to delete, fast edits, and quickly closing windows.
- Play announcements and sounds through your sound system using Airplay.
- Large displays allow you to track your progress from across the room.
- Three perspectives on time allow you to focus on what is important, when you need to.
- Swipe right to start or pause. Swipe left to reset. It's that easy.
- Nine handcrafted themes
- Zen bells, bleeps and beeps will elevate you to a higher plane.
- Proudly typeset in Gotham Narrow.
- Set a BPM for any pace.
- Set rest times to catch your breath.
- Auxiliary views extend functionality. Track your speed and your overall progress while running.
- No ads, ever.
- Available for devices running iOS 7.0 and above
- Need Help? Write us at email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.timerlistapp.com/.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- Fixed issues with tones not playing
- Fixed layout issue on tap to add button
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is a good looking app with neat features, but it lacks key functionality, at least for the uses I have in mind. A couple of examples:
1. It does not support notifications, which means if a timer ends and I didn't hear the alarm, I won't see a notice in the lock screen or when I review my notifications
2. *Within a timer list*, timers can only run one after another, not concurrently. This may not matter for those who use this to, for example, work out, but it does for me. For example, I would like to create a timer list for "Laundry", with separate timers for Washer and Dryer, and sometimes I would like those timers to run at the same time. It's too bad the excellent Chronolite is no longer available in the App Store.
Was best in class... Now lacking
I used to love using this app as my without timer. It used to work perfectly playing the exercise cues over whatever music I wanted to listen to. Now the target than soaking TTS cues over the music, it pauses the music without restarting. Kills the mood. Zero response from customer service. Shame
Great visuals. Elegant UI, easy to use, easy to configure. TTS engine sounds natural. New version fixed tones problem, so I happily upgraded to pro version.
Subsets or sub-lists with their own configurable repetition patterns would be a great addition.
Also the ability to copy & paste objects (timers or entire lists) would be a killer time saving feature allowing users to quickly create new customized timers.
Best customizable timer out there
Wanted to be able to custom program and label a series of timers I could set to run consecutively. Tried several other "interval timer" apps that disappointed their way into the garbage bin and was about to give up before I found Timerlist, which not only actually performs the function I was after, but boasts a nice, clean, easy-to-use interface as a bonus.
The developer, Strauss LLC, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Strauss LLC
- 32.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Strauss LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Timerlist Pro $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.