Timesheet is an application designed to help keep track of time spent on billable activities. Great for freelancers or employees. If you need to track your hours and easily report them, this is the app for you! Give it a try today.
• A simple, intuitive, yet feature rich user interface.
• Keep track of multiple activities and cost rates.
• Large, easy to read clock interface.
• Easy to navigate and tally summaries.
• Logbook to keep track of past entries.
• Export time sheets as HTML or CSV documents.
• Daily reminders at the start and end of shift.
• Designed for iPod, iPhone, and iPad.
• Landscape and Portrait mode supported.
• Keeps track of time even if the app is not running.
• Apple Watch support.
Ratings and Reviews
So far so good
I just started using the app. But so far it seems to do everything I need I like how you just write a job name and hit start and your hours are tracked. The only thing is you have to remember when your done working to hit stop. But the more I look into the full functions of the app the more I like how simple it works. Add project name Add rate of pay And add job description and hit start it's that easy
Perfect for me to track hours worked and then ability to email detailed record to my inbox.
Great app the export features make my freelance billing SO much easier. Use this everyday!
Well thought out and executed. AAA+++
- Michael Chu
- 23 MB
Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012 Michael Chu
- In-App Purchases
- TS - Unlimited Entries $3.99
- Unlock All Features $4.99
- TS - Remove Ad Banners $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.