TRACKING WORK SHIFTS HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER.
WorkTime is your schedule manager.
Set your shift times. See them all at a glance. Set alerts to remind you. Add up your hours. Share your schedule with family and friends.
Do you work random hours? Then this is the app for you. WorkTime is a shift calendar which tracks your work schedule with incredible ease.
Enter the time you work with simple keypad entry. See your entire work schedule all on one screen. No more hunting around for that scrap of paper you wrote your upcoming shifts on.
• Unique time display calendar lets you see all your shifts at a single glance
• Quickly enter shift start times with just two taps
• Add shifts quickly from your Recent Shifts list
• Add quick notes and reminders
• Share your schedule with family and friends through Facebook, Twitter or Email
• Save your schedule as a photo on your phone
• Share multiple months
• Add unlimited jobs
• Add up your hours worked and your wage with the Hours Calculator
• Add alerts to remind you of an upcoming shift
• Ad free interface, sync to iCal and much more!
SET AND NEVER FORGET.
With the purchase of the pro upgrade, you can set alarms to remind you when you work. Choose an alarm time based on how much time you need to get ready, and let WorkTime remember your shifts for you.
KEEP TRACK OF YOUR SHIFTS AND MUCH MORE.
WorkTime isn’t just for jobs – it can be used to remind you of anything. Just create a job called To Do, or Chores, and set times and notes to remind you of places you need to be.
WorkTime is designed for people who work random hours and random days. If you work Monday to Friday, 9 to 5, you don’t need this app. If you are a barista, a bartender, a waitress, a pizza delivery guy, or anyone who has to jot down their shifts - then WorkTime is the app for you.
Stop writing down your shift times on a used napkin. Let WorkTime make your life a little bit easier.
Subscription pricing and terms:
WorkTime offers three auto-renewing subscription options:
$2.99 per month
$8.99 per 6 months
$12.99 per year
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Your WorkTime subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Read more about our terms and conditions here:
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app!
Seriously the best for helping me keep my budget on track. It's simple and easy to use. Pretty straight forward on how to maneuver around it. The reasons I'm giving it 4 stars instead of 5.
1) Whenever I add hours to it, or calculate total hours and go back to the calendar it doesn't allow me to click on another day. Not sure why that is. I have to force close the app and then reopen it which can be very annoying.
2) there's no way to add tips to a shift. I guess I can just have a separate "job" for tips. But I'd like it to include ALL of my income from the one shift.
Price $10 for a year? Ok I appreciate developers have to pay bills and make this but this is designed for minimum wage individuals and coughing up $10 for pro a year is just slap in face especially when all its doing is calculating what a google spread sheet will do. Only advantage is an alarm/alert which is not worth $10 a year at all!
Free version is not even a version its bland I cant do anything I cant sync to calendar I cant calculate anything I cant set alerts so its useless. Dont bother downloading it.
Paid version is not worth $10 a year. Maybe $3-6 one time fee for the app is fine but not recurring payment subscription. The subscription bubble is filled with businesses trying to take a slice from the pie but this app does not fit in this business model at all. So I cant use the app unless I pay therefore I cant write a better review than this given what I experienced.
Promising app. Great for work.
I like this app, though I wish there was an option in the settings to change the layout/size of individual days on the calendar. For instance, if I could view one week in two rows, this would allow me to see the days that I work in bigger text size. Maybe if a “calendar-gauge” was added that could increase the size of text, therefore increasing the amount of rows of days that I can see in one row. Even if a vertical, scrolling feature was added, I would feel much more comfortable using the app. Lastly, it would be AMAZING if WorkTime was Siri-compatible in the sense that if I said: “Siri, use WorkTime to see what time I work today,” I could then use your app hands-free. Thanks for listening!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Toto Ventures Inc.
- 15.4 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Toto Ventures Inc
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month WorkTime Shift Manager $8.99
- Work Calendar & Shift Schedule $3.99
- 1 Wk WorkTime Shift Scheduler $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.