My Shift Planner - designed for shift work, and the easiest app in the store to setup.
Do you work shifts? Download now for free and gain back control of your shift work diary.
300,000+ shift workers, from nurses to retail employees, all across the world are already enjoying our shift planning features each day!
What features can we offer a shift worker?
- Automated shift schedules via an easy to use color coded calendar
- Calculates hours, overtime and annual leave via time reports and tracking tools *
- Sync with your device calendar to manage your work, social, and family events in one place.*
- Most common shift patterns and rotas built-in!
o 4 On/4 Off
o DuPont Schedule
o Continental Pattern
o Custom Repeating Patterns
o Non-repeating patterns
- Set reminders and customize alert sound effect.*
- Caters for public holidays in over 23 countries
- Add notes to your shifts
- Supports split shifts and week numbers
- Supports 24 hour shifts
- Add your pay days
- Supports holidays, rest days, overtime, on-call, training and recurring paydays.
- Full customization of shift type names, times and colors.
- Choose from 3 app styles - Light, Dark and Classic
- Today Widget included
- TouchID and FaceID protection for your app
- Works on both iPhone and iPad.
- Sync data between your devices.
- Sync the app with your device calendar*
- Show personal appointments in your app*
- Email and share your shift pattern information.
- See a report of normal and overtime hours worked*
- Track your holiday/annual leave allowance*
- Live Share your roster with your family, friends and colleagues*
- Supports multiple personal calendars
- Regular updates with new features, fixes and improvements.
My Shift Planner Is Designed For:
- Subway Workers
- Bus Drivers
- Pilots and Airline Crew
- Airport and Check-in Workers
- Call Centre Workers
- Supermarket Workers
- Emergency Worker
- Security Guards
- Waiters and Waitresses
- All who works random hours and days.
My Shift Planner is available for iPhone and iPad and requires iOS 8.1 to run. Works best on iPhone 6S or later.
If you need more features, MyShiftPlanner comes with an add-on Pro-pack that can be purchased to enhance the functionality of the app.
The Pro-Pack is a one-off purchase. It activates the following features:
*Calendar Sync - pull events from your device calendar to show in the app, and/or push your shifts into your device calendar for use with other apps
*Multiple Shifts on a day - add a second shift to any day
*Multiple Calendars - create more calendars to track second job, or a partner's shift rota.
*Calendar Overlay - see two of your calendars, or a shared calendar together
*Custom Icons - add to your calendar to keep track of personal appointments or special shifts
*Sharing - share your calendar with other MyShiftPlanner users (such as partner or colleagues)
*Repeating Pay Schedules - set up the payday schedule to show in your calendar automatically
*Work Time Report - track worked hours, overtime and annual leave for any period
*Shift Reminders - make sure you never miss a shift. Setup for all or individual shifts
*Leave Allowance and Tracking - track your annual leave in hours or days. Add leave to the calendar and make sure you make full use of your yearly allowance
*Removal of all adverts
If you experience problems installing or using My Shift Planner, please contact us via our Facebook page or firstname.lastname@example.org as we'd be more than happy to help.
Please give us the opportunity to help solve your issues before submitting bad reviews. We're here to help you and want to show you why we're so proud of My Shift Planner.
This update includes a number of useful bug fixes reported by our users, plus great new features:
* Easier to set up patterns where you don't work weekend with a new weekend option
* Support for Automatic App Styles (iOS 13 only)!
* Updated with national public holidays for 2021
To use automatic styles, tap the menu icon (top-left of the screen), then "User Profile". In here, set the App Style to Automatic and it'll switch to match the Light/Dark mode of iOS.
Bug fixes include:
* Duplicating a shift type puts the new shift below the one it was duplicated from rather than at the bottom of the list to avoid confusion.
* Fixes to shift type editing
* Fixes to pattern setup
* Unsharing a shared calendar no longer removes a different one
* Styling refinements throughout the app
We hope you enjoy this update. If you have any questions, problems or want to provide feedback to us, please use the "Help/Feedback" option in the app menu or email us at: email@example.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Easy to use/great app
Once you figure out how to use the app it’s really simple and incredibly efficient to set your calendar. I work in the oil field and my schedule is two weeks on/two weeks off. It was hard when someone asked me when I was gonna be free in October, but now that I have my calendar marked ahead; I’m able to let someone know when I’m available. Hopefully this app works for you as great as it did for me. Oh and it’s free! Give it a shot!
One of the things I would love to see added would be is a “who’s on” feature. I have four calendars set up using the DuPont Schedule for the four different shifts we have, A,B,C,D. I would like a way to quickly see which shifts are on, off. We have two shifts each day, a day shift and a night shift. I think the easiest way would be to have a “who’s on” tab beside the “am I on” tab, have it look across the calendars you have. It would be nice if each day would show the opposite shift based on which calendar you’re currently using, but the “who’s on” tab seems simpler, it would be nice to se it in each shift calendar though.
Awesome scheduling app and I love that it connects to my phone calendar. I do however with there was a pay period setting. In my line of work and with the schedule I have I get paid different amounts per check based on how many days per pay period. If there was a feature that would calculate days works per each pay period that would be cool. Also I get paid on 15th and 30th the current set up is every two weeks or monthly and if I try and enter it every 2 weeks down the road the dates become way off from the 15th and 30th.
- MyBuzz Technologies Limited
- 194.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Copyright ©2020 MyBuzz Technologies Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- PRO Add-On Feature Pack $4.99
- Remove Ads $1.99
- Live Sharing Subscription $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.