Have you ever wished you knew when you took a photo?
How awesome would it be to add a timestamp, a date stamp, and/or a caption to your photos for free?
This is Timestamp It. The perfect app for foodies, photojournalists, real estate agents, police officers, firefighters, and others looking to a stamp to their photos! Become a stamper!
Timestamp It is easy to use:
- take a photo or select one or more from your photo albums
- customize your stamp or use the default stamp settings that you can update
- save and share your stamped photo!
Here is a list of everything you can do with Timestamp It:
- choose a custom date
- timestamp / date-stamp your photos
- add caption to your photos
- choose a custom color for your stamp
- choose a custom font for your stamp
- choose a location for your stamp
- stamp multiple photos
- edit single photo or bulk edit all the selected photos
- save stamped photos to your camera roll
- share multiple stamped photos via messages, email, and social media
- delete photos you don’t want anymore
- quickly send photos using the iMessage app
- Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Best for photo notations
The small fee for converting to Pro version is well worth it. I take a number of photographs that require location and other information be made part of the shot so detailed external comments are not required. The ability to move the text around is very important - without this ability, the makeup of the shot would have to accommodate the location of the text. Before, I would add text using Photoshop, a separate and time consuming task. I use Timestamp It every day on my job as Operations Agent at a major US airport.
New fonts are nice. Somewhere along the way, the ability to rescale font size to match the device. After entering text and before saving, two-finger squeeze out increases text size. Photos taken on iPhone and modified on iPad are not bound by small type.
Developer Response ,
Thank you we really appreciate the feedback!
Does what I need!
I have had no problems with this app, why all the low ratings? I love being able to go back to a picture and time-stamp it, to prove when I took it, it syncs with your photo album so it knows when you took it. Great for proof when resolving a purchasing issue, and of course great for making family occasions. I have this app on both my iPhone and iPad, it always works and has never failed. And it's free, so heck yea 5 stars!
Keeps Crashing After I Paid
I downloaded this app as I needed it for work. When I first opened the app, it would not allow me to open my photo albums and would only allow me to take new pictures to add a time stamp to. I needed to edit already existing images for work, so I purchased the app, thinking that maybe that was the issue (even though they said you could edit up to 3 existing images at a time with the free version).
Initially, my albums uploaded and I could edit the images. I had to take a break from editing to upload the images I added time stamps to reports in Word. After only 20 min away from the app, it will only crash. I have not been able to use the app since and have not been able to complete my work.
I really wanted to love this app. I like that you can change colors, fonts, and orientation of time stamps, but I’m going to have to delete it and use another app. So disappointing and a waste of money and time.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ShabzCo, LLC
- 28 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Shabbir V
- In-App Purchases
- Timestamp It Pro $2.99
- Timestamp It Monthly $1.49
- Timestamp It Pro Yearly $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.