Capture iconic moments and place a timestamp on your photos.
Timestamp Camera is perfect for those dieting, reading, working out, memorizing and much more. Capture your baby growth as a mother and watch as they turn from a toddler to an adult with Timestamp.
Change the type of your timestamp to blend with the color of your image background while you make it stand out.
Change the color of your font to make it more stylish and beautiful in the background.
It delivers the current date and times for any image background you may find yourself.
It also integrates with other third party apps in terms of uploading contents that is to be shared with the public.
• Change the position of the time and date
• Import images from gallery and timestamp
• Watermark your photos with a unique logo.
• Save and share on social media.
How to use the app?
1. Choose or take a photo.
2. Choose the date stamp type you want.
3. Customize the color of your stamp.
4. Save it!
5. Share on social media!
Timestamp camera offers you an app with few ads and no distorted images in case you think this application reduces the quality of your pictures - it doesn't.
It is FREE to use for the most part and doesn't freeze when called upon to carry out its function.
It has become quite useful for a lot of purposes. For example, Timestamp Camera allows you to save and share this content with family and friends all over the internet without hitches.
Browse pics from your gallery and place a timestamp on them too, this will ensure you know the right moment and time each a photo was shot.
• It offers you clear and bright pictures that can be used at any point in time.
• Images found on Timestamp camera accommodates zooming in high resolution.
• Great picture resolution with bright lightning
• Use front and back end cameras to capture any photo.
• Use the flash on the camera to brighten up the place.
• Control the white balance on the app from time to time whenever you use it.
Keeping hold of cherished moments on a photo can be a difficult task these days.
The constant transfer of data means a photo's detail could be reading 2018 when you exactly took it in 2015.
Timestamp camera doesn't work that way. Immediately you timestamp a photo, only serious editing can remove the date and time on it.
For that reason, TimeStamp camera photos go on for many years, leaving its continuous mark on that particular photo for a long time.
When the progress of your work needs highlights for reference purposes, Timestamp is the only app that can capture the moments with a clear and neat stamp.
Users of Timestamp Camera
• Dieters find it motivating when they timestamp a weight or size they use to be and their current shape.
• Using Timestamp Camera allows different meals that have led to this day by day transformation in size and weight to be stamped for reference purposes.
• Workout involving different workout sessions can be time stamped as well.
• Mothers can use the app to capture baby growth moments and share to family and friends. They can also create an album for such a child.
• Reading a particular set of note each day can be time-stamped for easy memorizing.
• Event organizers can capture various sections and times of their project and use them to build a brochure that can pitch to clients who want to see the progress of their work.
• Seasonal photographers can always create unique photos at different seasons in a particular area and timestamp them. That way they can always show tourist what it looks like at different periods at a specific place.
• Timestamp Camera is carefully designed to cater for a simple outlay and incredible design.
• No hitches during navigation and capturing monuments on the app.
• The app has a user interface that is appealing to a lot of people.
Download today and enjoy.
Bug fix: Adjusting banner advertisement size
Ratings and Reviews
VERY handy tool!
This works well when it’s necessary to prove you took a photo at a specific date and time. It stamps the time photo was taken, not the time you timestamped it. I just sent an inquiry email because I would like to be able to move the Timestamp a bit so that numbers or detail can be seen underneath the stamp. There may be a way to do this already, but I’m not that great at this things. I’ll update when I get an answer. Enjoy the app!!
Simple easy time stamp
I like this app. It’s great for my needs as a construction project engineer. I can batch time stamp my photos. This also makes it easier to identify and then add them to my daily reports from my camera roll. I recommend.
Not user friendly
I want to like this more but the struggle is real!! Trying to get it to the “select more photos” option shouldn’t be so dang difficult. Open and close app several times just to get that piece to work. 99% of the time stamps i need are on pictures in my camera role. NOT a new picture the app wants to take as soon as you open it. If this is user error- then please send me better directions. Otherwise I’m real close to giving up and finding a different more user friendly app.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Artify Inc.
- 65.3 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Artify Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ad $0.99
- 3 in 1 Stamp Packs $4.99
- Slim Breakfast Pack $2.99
- Digital Clock Pack $2.99