Have you ever wished you knew when you took a photo?
How awesome would it be to add a timestamp, a date stamp, and/or a caption to your photos for free?
This is Timestamp It. The perfect app for foodies, photojournalists, real estate agents, police officers, firefighters, and others looking to a stamp to their photos! Become a stamper!
Timestamp It is easy to use:
- take a photo or select one or more from your photo albums
- customize your stamp or use the default stamp settings that you can update
- save and share your stamped photo!
Here is a list of everything you can do with Timestamp It:
- choose a custom date
- timestamp / date-stamp your photos
- add caption to your photos
- choose a custom color for your stamp
- choose a custom font for your stamp
- choose a location for your stamp
- stamp multiple photos
- edit single photo or bulk edit all the selected photos
- save stamped photos to your camera roll
- share multiple stamped photos via messages, email, and social media
- delete photos you don’t want anymore
== New Camera ==
- Now you can easily Timestamp your photos via our new camera
- You are given the option to edit your photos after taking them
- Much faster than the old camera
== 4.0.3 ==
- Fix orientation issues with photos
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Best for photo notations
The small fee for converting to Pro version is well worth it. I take a number of photographs that require location and other information be made part of the shot so detailed external comments are not required. The ability to move the text around is very important - without this ability, the makeup of the shot would have to accommodate the location of the text. Before, I would add text using Photoshop, a separate and time consuming task. I use Timestamp It every day on my job as Operations Agent at a major US airport.
Developer Response ,
Thank you we really appreciate the feedback!
Does what I need!
I have had no problems with this app, why all the low ratings? I love being able to go back to a picture and time-stamp it, to prove when I took it, it syncs with your photo album so it knows when you took it. Great for proof when resolving a purchasing issue, and of course great for making family occasions. I have this app on both my iPhone and iPad, it always works and has never failed. And it's free, so heck yea 5 stars!
Purchase lets you "stamp more than 3 photos at a time", but hides the fact that you are limited to 30 photos at a time. If you've shot hundreds and hundreds in a time-lapse series, that's too limiting. It needs to give you the option of discarding the original photo and just keeping the timestamped one. Also, if you are selecting a lot of photos to stamp, you have to tap each one. It should allow a touch/drag to select those 30 photos in one action.
- ShabzCo, LLC
- 33.2 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Shabbir V
- In-App Purchases
- Timestamp It Pro $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.