An essential kid's app for rapid practice testing on times tables. For the classroom or any size family, one TimesX app can handle unlimited users. Unlike other tester apps, TimesX keeps track of how many times you get each question wrong, shows them to you, and can even quiz you on the ones you get wrong the most often! Features BOTH Multiple Choice AND Type the Answer (Manual Entry) Testing
How it Works:
- Quizzes are saved on your device in a detailed history
- With more use, 'Error Counts' shows your most repeated errors
- An 'Error Counts' quiz tests you on your most difficult questions
- A Random Quiz can be customized by times tables you choose, from 1 to 12 times a maximum of 10 or 12
- If you want more users, tap Switch Users - where you can add, rename, and switch who is testing
- A Live timer display is optional for speed testing
- Sound is optional and includes spoken questions and grading feedback. If your child is testing, you can listen and understand the test from across the room
- Disabling correct feedback speeds up testing by Jumping to the next question
- After taking a test, you can share the results on Facebook, Twitter, email, messenger, Air Drop, and more!
This project was a personal endeavor to boost my son's multiplication skills in grades 2 and 3. Every feature was built with his learning in mind. From doing homework with him, I designed this app with these goals:
1) give him lots of practice
2) keep a detailed history of all tests
3) focus on his most challenging questions
4) customize testing for strengths and weaknesses
Find more videos, pictures, and information on the Developer Website link. Another version is available which allows you to try before you buy.
Read about TimesX on Smart Apps for Kids. Rated 4/5 Stars on the Educational App Store and listed in the top 5 Times Tables Apps. Suitable for Schools and available with Educational Discount for bulk purchases
Updates for latest iOS.
Ratings and Reviews
This is a great educational app for my kid! Made her excited to practice multiplication every day 👍🏼
Best multiplecation game ever!
Best game ever. Cause it is tricky and easy. It helps me remember my multiplecation facts.
Quick and easy way to practice times tables
Great way to practice times tables. Clean and simple. Keeps history for later review. Worth the $1 for no ads.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.