TimeTrack is a tool used to visually display time between 1 and 300 minutes. It is intended for children and other people who have a hard time understanding the abstract concept of time.
Use for example to help your kid understand that doing homework for ten minutes isn't the end of the world, it's just ten small lights away.
Each light represents a fixed number of minutes. When the time is up, lights will flash and a sound will play.
* Swipe left or right to change time scale.
* Swipe up or down to change visualization style.
While timer is active:
* Pause the timer by double-tapping anywhere on the screen.
* Press and hold any two buttons to reset the timer.
* Exit the app to receive a notification when time's up.
* Support for iOS 11 and iPhone X
* Improved support for bigger screens
* Performance improvements
* Use the camera directly to create wallpapers
Ratings and Reviews
This app is terrible! I opened it and the first thing it says is that it may slow down my phone because the app needs to be updated by the creator! When I pay for an app I like them to actually work correctly! 😡
Love this App!
Great for keeping myself functioning within a time frame. :-)
Very simple to use, have had no problems with this app.
Does not work. Developer does not exist.
This app has a customizable interface that does not actually work. The buttons stay at predetermined times and cannot be adjusted. I tried contacting support but the website does not exist.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.