The Timeular Tracker is the easiest way to track your time at work - it’s instant, accurate and effortless. Combine our unique hardware Tracker with this powerful software to save time and money, become more productive and get actionable data on how you spend your time.
Timeular is the software that powers the Timeular Tracker, the world’s first hardware for time tracking. The Timeular Tracker is an 8-sided device that connects via Bluetooth to your computer or phone. Use the app to assign tasks or projects to the different sides of the device. Just place the Tracker so that the corresponding project is facing up and the software will automatically start tracking the time. If you change tasks, simply flip the device to the respective side.
- Most instant and accurate time tracking solution on the market
- Helps you to save up to 90% of the time that you would usually spend on time tracking
- Easy set-up within minutes
- Can be used as a stand-alone solution or combined with our hardware Tracker
- Automatically tracks your time in real-time when connected with the Timeular Tracker
- Synchronization across devices
- Calendar view
- Integrations with other software such as JIRA or Toggl
- Real-time two-way synchronization across platforms to boost your workflow
IN THE MEDIA
«ZEI° makes hourly billing a fun IoT activity.» - TechCrunch
«That’s hugely useful.» - The Verge
«You should have a look at this unique piece of hardware.» - Huffington Post
«ZEIº is a time-tracking solution you’ll actually use.» - alphr
- Fixed: The timeline on the mobile app would sometimes not properly show breaks in between time entries. We would like to apologize to all discriminated coffee-, lunch-, snack- and office-gossip breaks. Sorry.
- Fixed: Let me tell you: It's one thing to implement 12/24 h support but a completely different one to make sure it's working in all your date pickers. Fixed. Sorry.
Ratings and Reviews
App is very good! Timeular is very useful
I’m glad I did not purchase the device in the 1.0 days. This app is very functional and very useful and rather attractive. I tried before I bought and ... well I bought!
* Don’t put the undo button right under where the save button is on an iPhone in vertical orientation. I have accidentally pressed there many times after trying to save something. Very frustrating.
* Force-touch widget on app icon to see what’s active.
* Specify which device should be Bluetooth host and whether it’s connected (I know BLE doesn’t really connect, but CAN it connect)
* My MacBook Pro and iPhone X to be next to each other, and it’s unclear which device will handle the Bluetooth. Sometimes they switch off, it seems. I have missed a few switches, possibly because of this, where one device wasn’t available.
Poor performance on iPhone 6S
I love how the app allows you to manage eight tasks and puts it in an easy to navigate chart (small one minute tasks are chunked instead of scaled by time so you can distinguish little tasks too).
However, it’s a dealbreaker that the UI constantly gives errors. When I push the STOP button once, the screen keeps counting on the task. Then when I push it again, it goes to the proper screen, but with an error pop up message saying that there was nothing to stop! If you do this throughout the day on the app, it starts to wear down the experience. The workaround is to wait a few extra seconds, but I want the app to be as ubiquitous as the block timer.
Editing a task also suffers. When I scroll to a specific start/end time and then push OK, it actually locks in the time I had BEFORE I scrolled to my desired time. A workaround is, again, to wait a few seconds to “lock” in the correct time.
I would gladly return to this time tracking app if they can fix the issue above.
Great hardware, app needs a little work
Got my Timeular device today and had a good day recording activities, and the concept is great. One advantage of Timeular, for someone like me who faces many distractions is that the device keeps me on track reminding me to focus on one thing at a time.
I have found the app to be a little buggy, complaining about connectivity a lot though and that's a new distraction itself...
I'll revisit this review later after I've had more time to use it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.