"Makes hourly billing a fun activity" - The Verge
The Timeular Tracker is the easiest way to track your time at work - it's instant, accurate and effortless. Become more productive and get actionable data on how you spend your time.
- Save up to 90% of the time that you would usually spend on time tracking
- Intuitive graphs to visualize and analyze time allocation
- Detailed and customizable reports on how you spend your time
- Option to manually edit time entries, add new ones or delete them
- Synchronization across devices
- Calendar view
- Connect to the Timeular Tracker, the world's first 8-sided tracking dice
- Integrations with software including JIRA, Harvest, Toggl and Zapier
- Real-time two-way synchronization across platforms to boost your workflow
- Get access to Timeular Shared Spaces - track, analyze and action time activities as a team
IN THE MEDIA
"A great productivity tool for keeping you honest" - GQ
"A nifty tool that makes tracking your time at work easy" - TechCrunch
"Will enable you to save lots of time and get more done" - Inc.
Multiple small bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Great device and when you don’t have it, great software to easily track your time
I’ve wanted something like this forever and I’m so glad it exists and is continually updated. The only things I can think of to improve would be an Apple Watch app for easy clocking in and more Shortcuts (Siri) integration for starting timers with your voice. Can imagine a future where the sides of the device are electronic screens where the screens graphics can be edited in much the same way as a Stream Deck. Totally functional and nice as is and continually updated for years.
Great App - Life changing - UPDATE
The Mac App is buggy. Bluetooth is buggy. IOS app is buggy. IPad fixed rotation is amateur. With time and money this can be a great system but right now it is a daily fight with bugs.
UPDATE: Moved to five stars. Great support and update app much better.
UPDATE: Offline tracking, iPad app, bugs squashed, nice added features. Highly recommended. Simplified time tracking and helps me see where the time went in a day.
Developer Response ,
Hi, sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with the apps. Can you please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a moment? Thanks!
We now have a dedicated iPad app available in the Apple App Store
This app used to be FANTASTIC and I had zero complaints. Over the last month it has become almost unusable! It will constantly say that I’m working offline and cannot edit entries (when I am very clearly connected to the internet). I don’t know what the issue is, but customer service has been no help. If this keeps up I’m going to have to find another way to track my time because I have to rely on post-its to make edits when I enter my time for work. I definitely no longer recommend this to people.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Timeular GmbH
- 50.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © www.timeular.com
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.