Looking for a way to simplify your life and boost productivity? Look no further than timing.is – the ultimate mobile planning tool!
Effortlessly capture, plan, and complete all the tasks and events in your life. Our intuitive timeline combines your calendar events and to-do list into one streamlined interface, making it easy to stay on top of your schedule.
Here's how timing can help you maximize your productivity:
Plan – With universal entry, you can quickly add tasks, reminders, and events from a single spot. And with the ability to personalize each entry with #tags and emojis and so much more, you'll never forget what's on your plate.
Focus – View your timeline broken down into timed blocks, highlighting events, reminders, tasks, and even gaps in your schedule. Plus, a private scratchpad lets you capture your thoughts and ideas alongside your schedule.
Reflect – Our powerful filters let you see how you're spending your time from a variety of perspectives. Slice and dice your commitments by the calendar or list they belong to, their day of the week, time of day, priority, tags, emojis, energy-level and so much more. You'll be amazed at the insights you gain!
Other features include time blocking, gap management, daily inspirational content, compatibility with existing synced calendars and the iOS Reminders app, customizable accent colors, widgets, dark mode, notifications, and more. And best of all, there's no login or account needed – your data is always private and secure.
So don't wait, download timing.is today!
Visit timing.is/everything to learn more.
- To reduce any confusion (and keep things simple), live events in Focus mode don’t have any interactive controls: the time simply counts down to its finish. The ability to manipulate the timer is only available for tasks.
- When in deep focus, you can tap anywhere to toggle timer active state.
- Accessing a live estimated task in Focus will prompt you on whether you want to reset the timer to the original full estimate.
- Accessing a live task that’s not estimated will ask you whether you want to set a timer for it.
- Transition into Focus should be nicer whether you enter in deep focus or not.
- No references to focus session anymore — keep it simple: it’s a timer!
- Text below focused entry will show appropriate text based on whether you are accessing a live entry or not.
- Nicer transition of timer clock.
- When you are in Focus, screen won’t turn off.
- Estimated tasks that are happening now will show remaining time on their fullscreen card.
- Estimated tasks with a reminder set on Agenda view will show their end time.
- If they’re live, you will get a live line run through it too indicating how much time to go, similar to live events. You will have access to their [Notes] via a single tap too.
- In-app toasts slide in more smoothly.
- Post-it pinned notes will have an optimal size/text spacing based on number of entries it holds.
- Dragging the top area via calendar clip won’t be a struggle anymore: it will follow your finger movement.
- The view picker should be more visible when there’s content underneath.
- Emoji on entries in the month calendar widget should not break layout alignment.
- On the time keyboard you can drag/drop over any time (previously, nearby minute intervals where inaccessible, including the time within event start/end time).
- Won’t get a misleading visible cue that you can drop on a past time when you hover over.
- Notes on a fullscreen event card should show instantly with no scrolling issues.
- More start-up optimisations to prevent crashing.
- Month calendar widget days of week start on a Monday.
- Cold-launching the app from month calendar widget’s day pane will not result in navigation issues.
- Pausing the timer in Focus when you are in overflow should show correct time.
- [+] shouldn’t get clipped on regular sized widget even when there’s an overflow of items.
- No reference to a rogue [Auto] button when you open the split-screen scheduler for the first time.
- All in-app toast notifications will be bottom padded consistently (not too close to a notch).
- Live tasks won’t ever show as overdue.
- [In x mins] aligned horizontally same as other buttons such as [Live] on Agenda view.
- Live activity for Focus won’t have title text run over two lines.
- When you enter a new day, app should be resilient and not crash when you resume into (or if you were on the app at the time too).
- Chevron indicating time now on Agenda chart should be positioned correctly on bigger devices (Max).
- Transition of notification when app updated should work again.
Ratings and Reviews
THE Calendar App
I’ve been looking for a well designed and comprehensive calendar app that actually provides relevant details for a while and this is the best option I’ve found yet. Super clean and easy to navigate interface, easy to switch between the core calendar view and the more insightful time allocation view. Lots of good data from external sources that I can directly add to my calendar… Absolutely love it, highly recommended.
Developer Response ,
Wow, thanks so much for the recommendation and praise. Immensely humbled to read this. We’ll continue to refine and innovate so your appreciation only grows :)
Finally! A time and calendar app for the modern age. Most other apps have not changed for years and keep repeating the same ol’.
I’m still learning how to use the app but so far it’s easy to use, intuitive and helps me prioritize what’s really important. Instead of juggling multiple calendars, now I have a one stop shop to help me balance my work and personal calendars.
Developer Response ,
Wow, thank you so much for recognising our fresh approach to time management. Let us know if we can assist with your onboarding in any way. Hopefully the several updates since have continued to enhance your experience.
A great calendar app.
Timing app is absolutely amazing! It has exceeded my expectations in every way. The user interface is incredibly intuitive and makes scheduling appointments and setting reminders a breeze. The app is also very visually pleasing and easy on the eyes. Great job to the developers !
1 highly recommend this app to anyone in need of a top-notch calendar app. Five stars all around!
Developer Response ,
Thanks so much for the updated check-in. Great to know your positive impressions have extended beyond your first!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Mindful Productivity Company
- 47.4 MB
- Requires iOS 17.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Mindful Productivity Company