Welcome to Tiny Acres, build your own Towns! You've got a plot of land. Can you develop it from a rugged patch into a small Village?
NOTE: Tiny Acres™ is free to play and also offers in-game items that can be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable In-App purchases in your device settings.
- Over 75 unique critters to collect. Find fireflies at night, snails during the rain, or search for rare 5 star insects!
- Real time weather. The wind and weather updates in real time!
- Day-Night cycle. Gameplay changes during the day or night, based on your local time!
- Every week has 4 seasons: Summer, Spring, Fall, Winter. Visit often to see how things change!
- Over 40 flowers and trees to plant!
- Leaderboards. Compete against your friends for a High Score!
- Frequent updates, new items on the way
- Easy to play for all ages
- Universal app- play on iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad!
- Share your space with friends over Facebook, Twitter, and email
REQUIREMENTS: Tiny Acres requires iOS 6.0, and an iPod Touch 4G, iPhone 4, iPad 2 or newer.
Tiny Acres is continually expanding game with new content planned.
FUTURE FREE UPDATES: Fishing, neighbors, and more.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Updated for iOS 11.
Ratings and Reviews
Love the game
I love to play this game but I have a couple of suggestions. These things annoy me... I can't zoom out. I can't delete a couple of things at the same time. I should be able to select and delete. Right now I have to wait till 1 is deleted and then click on the other one. I should be able to rearrange my stuff as I like to make it look pretty. I feel it's a great game and I still play it but these are the things that could make it better.
This game has a lot of potential. First there needs to be more things to do. Add someone bugs different trees and plants etc. The first change needs to be taking the daily coin limit off. If I have taken the time to plant and grow fruit trees on several different plots I should not be cut off from collecting my coins during harvest. That is very frustrating when you have purchased more than one expansion but cannot collect from them all. Not fair. Otherwise this game could be a real winner. I'm keeping it in hopes of some changes. It's surprisingly addictive and fun.
Nice little game
Its cute, a little slow. Having fun catching all the bugs. Really looking forward to fishing.
Wish the spawn rate on gems (real money currency) was a little easier to get.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Coin Bump, LLC
- 31.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2013 Coin Bump, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Starter Treasure $0.99
- Pocketful of Gems $1.99
- Pouch of Coins $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.