The #1 App for keeping track of your tips! Now with support for Apple Watch!
Keep track of your tip earnings with ease! This is the perfect app for anyone in the service industry or anyone who has tip income.
Track hourly pay, cash tips, credit card tips, tips to others, sales, and much more! See what you've made month to date, year to date and more.
- Support for multiple jobs and multiple hourly pay rates
- Apple Watch support
- Sync with multiple devices via iCloud
- Today View widget
- Calendar view for quick navigation
- Track as much or as little as you want with the customizable day entry screen
- Multiple summary views keep you in the know of the days that you make the most and those that you don't
- Beautiful interactive charts
- Easily verify your paychecks
- Automatic backup, backup reminders, data import/export
- Added support for Apple Watch
- Added Today Day widget to see current and previous pay period earnings
- Added ability to track tips from others
- Day listing now shows "per hour" amount
- Backup reminders
- Bug fixes and performance enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Great way to keep track of wages
I like the chart views this app offers and it's easy to enter the information. The only thing I'd like to change is the "no show hourly" option in the settings. It'd be nice that when I have it activated, it shows the hourly wage and when I go to setting to deactivate it, it'd be nice if all the wages and hourly info were invisible.
Wonderful for tracking job with multiple locations
I work as a server in a large theme park area. My company may place me in several restaurants or filling several tipped positions within a pay period. This app has helped me track where I make my money with the multiple jobs feature in a very easy-to-understand way. It's especially helpful since my paycheck only says "$x tips" and includes all positions and jobs worked that week.
The next feature I would love to see is a "meal period" drop-down so I can organize breakfast vs lunch vs dinner vs double vs clopen shifts!
Keep crashing? Try reboot the device.
I was having the same problem last couple months that couldn't saved any new data and kept crashing.
Very quick respond ( Thank you very much for that 👍🏼) of my email to the developer with the suggestion that I should try reboot my iPhone and check the app again. Where I did and the app seems more stable now and I am able to save new data again. So folks! Reboot your devices! Good luck!
Somehow, I did lost about 6 months of my data out of sudden for no reason. Hopefully the Devs will find the bugs and fix it.
For now, remember to backup the date often.
Other than that, THIS IS A REALLY REALLY REALLY GREAT AND VERY USEFUL TIPS RECORDS APP! Excellent job, Devs! 😊👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.