Titan GPS makes managing Hours of Service (HOS) compliance easy!
Trying to manage HOS compliance any other way means hours of paperwork. Create clean and compliant electronic logs (eLogs) with the Titan GPS Electronic Logbook and connected Titan GPS Electronic Logging Device. Titan GPS ELD hardware records HOS information directly from the vehicle and automatically transfers to the Titan GPS Logbook mobile application via Bluetooth. Not sure if you have a Titan GPS ELD installed? Contact our support team at 1 (855) 287-4477 or visit www.titangps.ca.
EASILY CREATE & EDIT ELECTRONIC LOGS
Titan GPS puts drivers in control. Easily create and edit driver logs while tracking complicated hours of service rules with the Titan GPS Electronic Logbook and connected Titan GPS Electronic Logging Device.
PREVENT COSTLY ERRORS
Prevent form and costly driving violations with real-time logbook error notifications. Fix problems before they're caught during an inspection.
KNOW HOW MUCH DRIVE TIME YOU HAVE
The Titan GPS Logbook app automatically calculates available drive time using your selected HOS rules so you know exactly how much time you have available. Managers have visibility into HOS tracking for any of the vehicles in their fleet.
SEND LOGS EASILY
Transfer your driver log, driver vehicle inspection report (DVIR), and scanned documents to safety officials right from your device simply by Email, Bluetooth, or USB!
REDUCE TIME SPENT ON PAPERWORK
Pre-loaded rules and exceptions take the guesswork out of logging so you can focus on driving.
OTHER KEY BENEFITS
• Complete your Vehicle Inspection Reports – DVIR and stay ahead of repairs
• Take pictures and transfer documents with your phone camera
• Avoid costly fines and protect your CSA score
• Don’t waste time in lines to share documents
• U.S. and Canadian exceptions supported
• Automatic software updates keep you compliant for future regulation changes
• Keep drivers and office staff on the same page with real-time visibility into hours of service status
• Make an easy transition, with an easy to use app for drivers and intuitive interface for office staff
Update to grid chart for the excluded drive time
Default Break Time to be set to 30 minutes
Removal of ‘Unlisted’ option within the Trailer dropdown
Personal Conveyance and Yard Moves
Status not updating when vehicle is None
Ratings and Reviews
Awful rarely works and if your lucky enough to get it to work you’ve probably spent at least an hour trying to login.
Easy to use
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Certified Tracking Solutions Inc.
- 126.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, Polish, Romanian, Serbian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2010 B&B Electronics
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.