Download the new TODAY app for the best of America’s #1 morning show! All day. Anytime. Anywhere.
* Catch up with your favorite TODAY hosts, including Savannah Guthrie, Hoda Kotb, Al Roker, Craig Melvin, Carson Daly, Willie Geist, and the rest of the TODAY team!
* Watch segments from NBC's TODAY, and the latest original videos and trending stories from TODAY.com
* Shop our latest Steals & Deals, trending gift ideas, editors’ favorites and recommended products in health, beauty, style, fashion, and more!
* Find your favorite recipes, celebrity interviews, parenting tips, uplifting stories, healthy living, pop culture, and national news.
This app features Nielsen proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings.
To learn more about our digital measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
- Fixes audio issues when the mute switch is turned on
Ratings and Reviews
I thought the third hour of today was just a fill-in after Megan Kelly left. But it seems to be continuing on, with no new host being announced. I am losing interest in the third hour, it just seems to be a continuation of the today show with nothing particularly new. Lots of banter, The subject of empowered women is getting old, it’s just not interesting after so much of the same subject.
I was also losing interest in Jenna and Hoda because of the constant guess hosts and also last week seemed to be “reruns “.I hope there is another Megan Kelly host for some more variety soon. I also hope that Jenna and Hoda will be back together for good soon! I also miss Kathy Lee Gifford, although I love Jenna too!
Morning coffee with Today
While getting ready for my day, i enjoy having coffee with the informed and familiar cast (& crew) of Today. I have seen the changes (some planned, others unexpected) over the years as the show morphed into its current reflection of the society it represents, diversifying almost organically the ethnicities, ages and genders of the Today show’s family. I can then begin my day feeling not just informed, but often entertained by segments that alternate between serious news to uplifting viral videos, new styles or gadgets, foods to enjoy and now (my new favorite addition, Jenna’s Book Club), new books & often new authors to read (thank you Jenna)
Love this show
I watch the today show every single morning if possible. I love the transparency of the hosts and the content. Keep it up! I hope to one day come to New York city and watch you all in person. It would truly be an honor and so much fun! Thank you for all you do every day for all of your viewers!
- NBC News Digital, LLC
- 29.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2019 NBC News Digital LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.