Ranked as “the best to-do list right now” by The Verge, Todoist is used by 20 million people to organize, plan and collaborate on projects, both big and small.
Use Todoist to:
• Capture and organize tasks the moment they pop into your head.
• Remember deadlines with reminders and due dates.
• Build lasting habits with recurring due dates like "every Monday".
• Collaborate on projects by assigning tasks to others.
• Prioritize your tasks with priority levels.
• Track your progress with personalized productivity trends.
• Integrate your tools like Gmail, Google Calendar, Slack, Amazon Alexa and more.
Available on any device, Todoist will quickly become your hub for getting work and life organized.
Why you’ll love it on iOS:
• Stay organized from your iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
• Drag the Plus Button anywhere to insert a new task.
• Simply type details like "tomorrow at 4pm" and Todoist will recognize it all for you.
• All the power from iOS: Siri, Today widget, share extension, handoff, and quick actions.
• • •
Questions? Feedback? Visit get.todoist.help or reach out on Twitter @todoist.
*About Premium billing*:
If you choose to purchase Premium, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can choose to be billed monthly or annually. You can turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID Account Settings any time after purchase.
- [New] Todoist now syncs with your Dark Mode! Simply turn on the "Auto Dark Mode" toggle in Settings > Themes. Whenever you switch to Dark Mode, Todoist will automatically switch to its Dark theme, too.
- [New] You can now create Shortcuts that use updated, more powerful Todoist actions. For instance, you could create a shortcut to "Add to shopping". When you activate it, you'll be asked for the task's name. Then Todoist will automatically move the new task to your "Shopping" project and set the due date to Saturday (or whatever project/due date works for you!). There's a *lot* more you can do with Shortcuts, so read more at get.todoist.help.
And a few bug fixes and improvements to keep your Todoist running smoothly.
For more info on what's new and how to use it, follow us on Twitter @Todoist or subscribe for updates at the Doist blog: doist.com/blog.
Ratings and Reviews
I don’t all to do list, this is by far my favorite
I’ve used every to do list out there. Every complex, GTD, you name it I’ve used it. I’ve used it on every platform from windows, mac , iPad, iPhone.
There are couple things that make this one of the best. It’s not perfect, but I’d rather have a good list that is visually intuitive, consistent across all platforms, simplifies complex situations, but still allows for the complexity. More importantly they are very fairly priced, for the incredible amount of features that other to do organization lists attempt and charge more for. Whether it is the desktop, the iPhone or the iPad, their interface is excellent and consistent. It’s very easy To maintain a to do list when one is calm or has few projects. But when I am stressed, and have a lot to put in the lists quickly, ToDoIst make it easy, intuitive, consistent so that I actually want to use the application. In simple terms, this is the first application that as my lists and projects and tasks add up, I don’t feel visually overwhelmed and don’t dread opening the application to see what’s awaiting me..
I’m telling everyone about this great app
Whether you work outside the home, have a home business, or are a stay at home mom or student, this app and a few good systems can transform your productivity. I use a conglomeration of methods that I gleaned from 3 books: Getting Things Done, The 12 Week Year, and Do More Better. Those foundational books combined with this app have tripled my productivity already. I’ve tried several others, from OmniFocus to Cozi to Habit Tracker and more. I manage a home business, am a home school teacher, as well as manage my house. This is the first app that has given me the freedom to use my systems in an effective manner. My stress has reduced as I’ve found an app that lets me dump all of those tasks from my head and place them in an app that I trust to organize them in a manner that keeps me from missing anything. I wish it was a bit more intuitive in applying GTD, but I’ve managed some work arounds for setting up Reviews and other important GTD basics. Give this a try. You wont be sorry.
Finally almost perfect
The new overhaul of Todoist has made it feel fast, reliable, and easy. Honestly, it’s the best thing to happen to Todoist since they released 1.0. This is now my go-to recommendation for anyone looking for an easy, understandable, and reliable task manager because it can be simple if someone doesn’t want to spend too much time dealing with it, or robust if someone is looking for something to center their entire life around. There are only a couple features missing, like matching system dark mode (so I can choose one of the fun color themes for the header but still have a dark screen), setting projects to always sort by a criteria (so every time I open them I don’t have to click sort by date), and setting a start time for my day (so when the clock rolls over to midnight I don’t suddenly have a red bubble with a giant list of things to do, I should be able to choose the time of day that starts). If these three features were added, I don’t think I could come up with a single complaint. Todoist on iOS really is that close to perfect at this point.
- Ist Productivity Ltd.
- 132.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Doist Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Todoist Premium - Annual $35.99
- Todoist Premium - Monthly $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.