Catalog your killer riffs, gear, and favorite tones.
Now you can easily track the details of your gear, and your tones by how they sound and, more importantly, by how you created them.
*** RECORD RIFFS AND LEAVE VOICE MEMOS BEHIND ***
Keep your music where your gear is with our Clips feature.
• Record anything you like using your iPhone's microphone
• Import all of your Voice Memos in one swoop
• Rename recordings so they finally makes sense, instead of using a physical location's address
• Filter clips to easily find the one you want to hear again or…
• Share a clip with your friends using whatever apps you have on your device
*** CAPTURE THE TONE ***
Put down the sharpie and track tones like a pro:
* Take photos of your board, amps, and mic placements
* Record unlimited audio files until you nail them
* Write notes about your tones when pictures and sound won't do
* Archive as many tones as you want, for as long as you want
* Rename Tones
* Import Audio files
*** CATALOG YOUR GEAR ***
Create an excruciatingly precise inventory of everything you own:
* Index every guitar, amp and pedal in detail
* Capture serial numbers, prices and acquisition dates
* Add photos and scroll through all your gear
* Use our 4000-manufacturer database to record who made what
* Add a text note to any piece of gear
* Unlimited photos per piece of gear
*** SHOP FOR GEAR ***
Continue your quest for your next best tone with our Shop features:
* Create easy, one-click searches on reverb.com, straight from the app
* Customize up to six search buttons to track your favorite gear
* Stay on top of the latest equipment with our Picks section
* Search Reverb, Sweetwater or Guitar Center for gear
Ratings and Reviews
Love the App
This is a great app and highly recommended. I enjoy being able to add any pedal photo, and I am impressed that this app has a far more extensive library of manufacturers than the other popular pedalboard app. One feature I wish it had: sync the collection from my iPad to my iPhone. That would make it complete. But I am grateful it’s not a subscription, and I love the ease of use.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the positive review! Tonechaser already has iCloudSync built-in, so if your devices are logged into the same account, everything should copy over automatically.
If you love to make noise this is the app for you!
Everyone has that sound… then one that takes them back to a special moment in time. With the Tonechasers app you now have access to a library of memories from around the globe!
Really helpful app!
This is one of those apps that falls in the, "sheesh, why doesn't this already exist??" Glad this is available now and look forward to additional functionality- already a helpful app and there is lots of additional potential!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- M3D Experiences Inc.
- 36.1 MB
- Requires iOS 16.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Memora