Let London, Paris, Bath, Cardiff, Bristol and Brussels simply take you by surprise!
Discover the best the city has to offer with the Tootbus app, your city guide, available in English, French, and Spanish.
Download the app before your departure and take full advantage of the exclusive and personalised content thanks to the free wifi on board the buses:
- Access all our routes, stops and timetables from the interactive map available in offline mode and plan your visit easily by browsing our suggestions on the Discover tab!
- Never miss your bus! Geolocate your bus, the stop or the nearest point of interest in real time.
- Book your tickets securely
- Enjoy our new audio commentaries, available for adults and children
- Learn while having fun: it's more than just a bus ride. We give you the keys to the city, and entertain you with exclusive and personalised content only available on the Tootbus app.
- Import and scan your tickets directly in the app, it's quick and easy!
- Discover all our advice and personalised content about the city to prepare for your visit
- Find all the answers to your questions using the online help and contact form.
We live in our city, we love it, we protect it.
All our tours are environmentally friendly and take place on buses running on clean energy. Follow our news and join us on Facebook and Instagram!
Any suggestions? Is there a feature you would have liked to see in this app? Let us know by leaving your review on AppStore
We are constantly improving the experience of our users.
This update contains bugs fixes on the audioguides and walking tours.
Ratings and Reviews
see more option in app, but no info
I appreciate finding the bus, but if you are providing a tour service alongside the app, provide more info on the app.
Horrific service and delays in London
I tried to go on this with my 3 year old and 6 year old today and we had to waste about an hour and a half trying to find/wait on a bus. The driver then tried to separate me from my kids even though no one was trying to get off. We ended up getting off and paying for Big Bus instead. Will force a refund. What a terrible service. Hopefully Darwin kicks in and naturally selects this business out of existence. Not worth the tears of my children.
The bus literally kept driving past their stop.
We waited for over an hour for the bus. The last ride at 630m rode right past stop number 7. I had to walk over 3 miles and find metro to make it back to my bnb. I wasted so much time waiting. I didn’t get to see the rest of the attractions. Very disappointed.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- RATP DEVELOPPEMENT
- 82.2 MB
- Requires iOS 14.5 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.5 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2021 RATP DEVELOPPEMENT SA